• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
denva2682

Anyone From Kent?

pugpete1108
if there isnt a 205gtidrivers stand then ill have pay for psooc membership and be in main show ground, im just looking at hotels now for pugfest one with a bar would be ideal

if you find a good one let me know as the travellodge i found has now gone up to £56 form £35 overnight.

i'll have to do the same with my membership too mate, you going up the hill?

pugpete1108
http://www.premierinn.com/en/checkHotelAva...;execute.action

premier inn with a resturant/bar

not sure about the hill i like driving home from shows if its a nice day i may be tempted though.

what one was you looking at? cheltenham? for the 3rd its 70 notes :) sorry just checked tewksbury and it 51

Edited by pugpete1108

james_pug

Gloucester Business Park came up for me at £31 if i did everything right?

pugpete1108
Gloucester Business Park came up for me at £31 if i did everything right?

yes you are right. well done it will have to wait to payday though to book

Edited by pugpete1108

james_pug
yes you are right. well done it will have to wait to payday though to book

likewise by which time itll probly of gone up in price.

damien
are you on the stand damien?

dont know, my membership ran out last year some time. i dont know if the stand is in the show ground or in the carpark, dont know if you need to be a member to get in or what.

ive booked the time off work so i know im going. im going to book a travel inn on friday (payday) so would be good if we could decide which one everyone is going to.

pugpete1108
dont know, my membership ran out last year some time. i dont know if the stand is in the show ground or in the carpark, dont know if you need to be a member to get in or what.

ive booked the time off work so i know im going. im going to book a travel inn on friday (payday) so would be good if we could decide which one everyone is going to.

i'll book mine friday too, james found a premier inn as above hopefully the price will stay the same.

i went to book mine off work last night and someone else is already off and they dont like giving two people the same day off so i'm gonna have to be sneaky about it :(

Edited by pugpete1108

damien
i'll book mine friday too, james found a premier inn as above hopefully the price will stay the same.

i went to book mine off work last night and someone else is already off and they dont like giving two people the same day off so i'm gonna have to be sneaky about it :ph34r:

i do the holiday planing so i dont have that problem, i just turned somone elses down so i could have that weekend off ;)

one of the very few perks of the job :wub:

james_pug

i dont work weekends so no worries for me :wub: ill be booking hotel and tickets friday after this one, think ill leave the psooc membership and just park in the general car park seeing as none of us kent lot are members of psooc.

Jemehan

Car update, may be back on the road by mid next month, so pete, hope your nearly done :)

pugpete1108
Car update, may be back on the road by mid next month, so pete, hope your nearly done :)

yup,you not see my other post ? Bodywork will be done this Friday then just the exhaust to do

Jemehan

.....damn still got mot to do though, lol

pugpete1108

i wouldn't worry too much mine will probabally fail its mot anyway :) then i will set fire to it and be done

damien

whats happening with pugfest hotel then chaps?

pugpete1108

gonna try and book the afformentioned premier inn on friday provided i can blag the sunday off work today.

Jemehan

Mine SHOULD pass MOT first time....so will be interesting to see who is first, getting close now! lol

james_pug

I'm in Corfu atm am back in England on wednesday so will book when I get back, is anyone bothering with psooc membership? Or just park in the general car park?

My dimma should be back on the road mid may, Will have the beam finished soon just depends how long it takes it get the bumper done.

james_pug

so have you 2 booked the hotel and pugfest tickets yet?

pugpete1108

not yet mate, my old lady conned me into paying a £500 deposit on the disneyland holiday for next year. so bit skint until the end of the week.

will do both for sure then.

you got yours?

i saw the dimma without a bumper on it. is it being repaired?. also do you ride a motorbike?

Edited by pugpete1108

james_pug
not yet mate, my old lady conned me into paying a £500 deposit on the disneyland holiday for next year. so bit skint until the end of the week.

will do both for sure then.

you got yours?

i saw the dimma without a bumper on it. is it being repaired?. also do you ride a motorbike?

will be booking mine later on today

i may get the bumper resprayed but mainly im making new mounts for it as the ones on there were s*it also doing the rear beam.

the bikes my dads i use to ride but sold my 2 bikes to buy my dimma, i take it you drove past my house?

damien

nope,was waiting to see which one you all booked

pugpete1108
will be booking mine later on today

i may get the bumper resprayed but mainly im making new mounts for it as the ones on there were s*it also doing the rear beam.

the bikes my dads i use to ride but sold my 2 bikes to buy my dimma, i take it you drove past my house?

yeah, i was passing with the missus so thought i would show her the dimma :D no bumper and up on stands 'bout right for a 205' she said :lol:

you got a 106 gti too?

let me know what hotel you book (premier inn if poss) and i will get it booked friday, along with the tickets.

james_pug
yeah, i was passing with the missus so thought i would show her the dimma :D no bumper and up on stands 'bout right for a 205' she said :)

you got a 106 gti too?

let me know what hotel you book (premier inn if poss) and i will get it booked friday, along with the tickets.

yeah the 106 gti is my daily driver, what day was it? i was proberly out in the garage should of call round to see how the v6 is coming on

i just booked this hotel http://www.premierinn.com/en/justBrowseSea...;execute.action for the 3rd july for £31, its about 15 miles from prescott hill so not to far on the day

pugpete1108

i had the kids in the car mate and they would have run riot :P

i will be booking that exact premier inn on saturday mate. am deffo going but am having second thoughts about the 205 at the mo, i drove it round the block the other day :D and it sounded like sh*te, all sorts of scraping noises etc. i got a knock on the steering too and an oil leak to sort.

still pushin on though and full of optimism :)