Welcome to the brand new 205GTIDrivers.com website! We hope you'll enjoy it! Read the full notice here.

• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

ATK

[Body_Work] 1991 Gti Steel Grey Detailing Progress Thread

ATK

Four weeks of daily use for the Pug has just come to an end, when my Audi has been in having some stuff done.

Here's a little pic of them both!

MOT next month and a gearbox oil change for the Pug.

She's just ticked over 186,500 miles.

2873B11C-EDC0-4E5C-B348-E025CF8F5AC7.jpg

3B1BBBCD-BDCF-4135-98E8-4C210536EFC0.jpg

ATK

MOT passed with no advisories today and she also had an oil change, gearbox oil change, and new handbrake cables.

• Like 1

ATK

Dent to roof line after my ladder accident all repaired by Justin Mr Dent South Wales - great job done.

Pain in the arse having to take the headlining out beforehand but there you go.

Car being used regularly, what is strange is not having to do any work on it!

Hankering for another project to am tempted to foray into MK1 Golf GTI territory to compliment the 205...! Just a pipe dream though as can't really justify it!

ATK

So the 205 has just finished 6 weeks of daily duties and aside from a leaky caliper hasnt missed a beat. Just ticked over 188k miles and cleaned and back in the garage :)

F8AA82D5-48F7-4793-9766-F129EF6E52DA.jpg

• Like 1

Kane

A garage to compliment the car, Top work!

ATK

Nice little feature in this months Practical Classics magazine ????????A976166D-4561-454D-9D91-C10F02EE8C30.jpg

Pugleyrich

I saw this in the shops and was going to comment but couldn't find the thread. Great little article at the back. Car is still looking good!

ATK

Four years ago yesterday I bought H853 DBD!

Time flies, she’s back on daily duties for the moment. 189k miles...roll on 200k

Full service to do next just waiting for parts from Miles to arrive! 

ATK

Not much to report really, gave her a full service a couple of weeks ago (oil, filter, plus, HT leads, dizzy cap, rotor arm, plugs) and all is well. Since initial expenditure in the first couple of years there's been very little maintenance or repair needed, other than normal servicing. Great car, and still enjoy it just as much to this day!