• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
platty

[car_upgrade] Platty's Road/track Car Gti-5

NeilGTi85

Anyone know where Mark's gone??

Anyone got his Mob No. as I need some more electrical work done (Lost my old phone with his No.!)

Cheers,

Neil

EdCherry

Looks like you wouldn't need a mould of his front valance, you could buy it instead for £200... infact looks like most of the parts will be for sale soon.

Anthony
infact looks like most of the parts will be for sale soon.

Is there something that you know that we don't? Platty hasn't been on the forum since May and when I asked a few weeks back, no one had heard from him...

jonnygoodhand
Looks like you wouldn't need a mould of his front valance, you could buy it instead for £200... infact looks like most of the parts will be for sale soon.

I just stumbled across this when searching for all things 205 on eBay.

Anthony
I just stumbled across this when searching for all things 205 on eBay.

Ah, I see what you mean now - the sellers other items part pretty much confirms it, doesn't it? Still wonder what's happened and why he didn't come back on here....

pablo

hmm my finger is hovering over the BIN button on the GAZs

Baz

Shame!

Galifrey
hmm my finger is hovering over the BIN button on the GAZs

Mine is on the wheels! They are gorgeous!

EdCherry

Yes I saw him selling the stuff off on ebay, didn't think it would take long for someone to figure out what I meant :)

miamichris

Anyone contacted him through ebay to see where/why he disappeared and is selling up? :)

Shame really, cool project and nice fella too..

SurGie

Hi peeps,

I went down to see Mark yesterday to pick a few bits up, nice fella.

After having a good chat with him it seems that he has proceed to go to the VW side :(

He told me wants a Mk 4 Golf GTI 1.8 Turbo, he told me that though its 150 BHP standard, with little money it can reach to around

the 300 BHP mark.

With things like a sport air filter etc, it can reach that sort of power, (i can't remember what other bits he said he's getting for it).

Plus the fact that the 205 can be lifted by 4 people without engine, it is too weak for him with regards to safety with high power.

It is a shame hes not going to finish his old project, the decision has been made now.

I hope his new project works out well for him, good luck Mark, it was nice chatting to you ;)

taylorspug

Will need at very least a bigger turbo amongst other things on the 150hp engine to reach that power. It will have the small port head which will limit it somewhat too. I will give him a ring at some point i think and have a good chat about it all! ;)