• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Cameron

Where To Get Good Quality Gti Mats?

Wes

they look very good. also how much are the better quality ones in a set? there is no option on their site for different quality carpet and they are £49.99, do we get 10% off that?

Edited by wes205mi

stufarri

Wes, it is in this thread on page 3 - the better quality ones are £79.99 less 10% plus £7.50 post = £79.49 all in:

'I have set up a discount code of '205DRIVERSSTU' which gives 10% discount and £1 off postage (£7.50 instead of £8.50).

They also make 106 Rallye (phase 1 and 2), 306 Rallye/GTI-6, 309 GTI as well as modern Peugeot mats too - not really that relevant on here though.

Website here:

http://www.ambassadorcarmats.co.uk/

So,

10% discount to 205GTIDrivers.

Discounted postage too (£1 off)

Prices here:

Prices in the 2 qualities depend on whether the customer wants a boot mat, logo, etc. Price for a set of 4 with a stock logo on both fronts is £29.99 in standard or £39.99 in super (less 10% discount). £10 extra for additional badges on rear mats.

Price for full set incl. boot mat with logo on both fronts and boot mat is £49.99 or £69.99 in the super velour (less 10% discount).

Price for boot mat only with a logo is £20 in standard quality, £30 in super quality with a stock logo (less 10% discount).

Telephone number is 01257 472315.'

stufarri

I'm liking them!!!

Hope they're available for a while as I'm skint at the moment, but will be wanting them before too long!!

Now they have the templates, they will be around as long as he is trading - he's been going for 20 years + so no issues there

Wes

they need to sort their website out as it doesn't make it clear.

they list 2 sets for a 205 one for £49,99 and one for £59,99 both the same.. i assume the cheaper one is ment to be for the 2 piece rears.

stufarri

Correct - just checked the website and the photos are clear on their Ebay shop - one with 2 piece rears and the other with saddle.

I accept that there is an error with the pricing on the GTI set though on their www. site, thanks

Why do you need the website though? - it is all in this thread!

Now posted in 'Discount' section with a link back to this thread.

Edited by stufarri

stufarri

Mi16 badge now replicated and ready to produce - winner!

th_MIbadge.jpg

Thanks Sam - I'll post it back to you on Monday.

Edited by stufarri
  • Like 1

sensualt101

Mi16 badge now replicated and ready to produce - winner!

th_MIbadge.jpg

Thanks Sam - I'll post it back to you on Monday.

looks like we now have mats for most fast 205 drivers!

good work stu! :)

stufarri

Has anyone bought these, the saddle in particular? Get some pictures up if you can.

stufarri

I have negotiated a March only offer of 20% discount on these mats today.

The code is '205DRIVERSSTUMARCH' - simple enough!

I am also expecting pictures of Mi16 mats and will post these asap.

stufarri

More pictures of Mi16 mats :

IMG_2159.JPG

Edited by stufarri
  • Like 1

stufarri

Anyone else bought some of these recently?

I am hoping to get a big batch done for collection at Pugfest - more to follow on this in the coming weeks.

Will Eastman

I would probably interest in getting some ordered for Pugfest, would be convenient and I may have the funds by then.

Alan77

Got myself a set of these. I chose anthracite with black edges. They are a bit thinner than my old ones but they all fit nicely and look quite swish...

post-14615-0-20372400-1349097093_thumb.jpg

post-14615-0-79631000-1349097197_thumb.jpg

johnnyboy666

can I get a boot mat on its own?

AlexRS2782

Ooooooooh the boot mat looks very smart :)

johnnyboy666

I think I actually physically need a boot mat. I made such a bloody mess of my boot floor when attempting to lay down some sound deadening, that it needs something smart to cover it all up!

ScoobyJawa

Recently got some myself for mine - they are great and look excellent with the GTI logo :)

stufarri

Glad you like them gents.

Mine are still looking excellent even after the recent dire weather.

Boot mats can be purchased on their own too.

Edited by stufarri

Karl

would it be possible to get some 205 gti6 ones made up?? all theyd need to do is take the 6 from the mi16 badge and whack it on the gti one ??

johnnyboy666

I messaged them through ebay a little while ago about having a different badge and they said it would be possible

stufarri

It may be possible - give them a call and ask - you will pay for 2 badges with each one though, at approx £5 each.

They will make badges up as above with the MI16 but they are made up in batches of 12 so there will be a limit as to how many different types he will do as he may not sell them all - again a phone call will clear it up. All they need really is a good image to scan and it can be replicated.

Really glad I set these up there is nothing else like them for sale anywhere - the replica logos, boot mats,CTI specific shaped fronts/rears and also the 2 different saddle mats too.

It took me ages to do them but was well worth it. I should have struck up a commission deal with them too, bugger!

Edited by stufarri