• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Cameron

Where To Get Good Quality Gti Mats?

Cameron

As title, where can you get good quality mats with embroidered GTI logos?

There's some on eGay but they look like the logo is just a heat-pressed sticker and I'm sure they'd deteriorate quickly.. buy cheap buy twice and all that. Do Peugeot still supply them?

sensualt101

As title, where can you get good quality mats with embroidered GTI logos?

There's some on eGay but they look like the logo is just a heat-pressed sticker and I'm sure they'd deteriorate quickly.. buy cheap buy twice and all that. Do Peugeot still supply them?

i had a set bought for me as an xmas present that are real top quality but not peugeot originals though they are a tailored fit to the car and look great too! they were supplied by ambassador car mats ( www.ambassadorcarmats.co.uk )

the rears are individual rather than the originals being the saddle type and you can also specify names or logos embroidered in to them. if you want i can post a pic? mine are all black including outside stitching but have 205 gti embroidered in red/silver and really look the part. :)

S@m

I like the sound of those! Any chance of a pic? Just bought my 205 and its come with rancid universal boy racer jobs.

Sam

sensualt101

heres a quick taken pic of my mats. obviously you can specify your differently with red stitching or different lettering or logo but this gives an idea of the fit and i vouch for them being good quality. hope this helps :)

01022012090.jpg

Cameron

Those look spot on! I'll give that place a try. :D

stufarri

I have recently set up some new templates with Ambassador mats as they are round the corner from me.

I have got the CTI and GTI logo replicated exactly (mats with these logos now for sale on ebay) and I have got boot mats measured and made from them too, again with the logos on.

Just had some CTI mats done yesterday as I made the templates myself (CTI footwells and GTI footwells are very different shapes) and these will have CTI logos on all 4 mats.

Finally I am dropping off some genuine dealer small logo GTI mats and getting these replicated too over the coming weeks so that the original logo 'GTI' in the correct font can be stitched on - on all 4 for me.

You get a discount if you join www.pscuk-net as a member too as I have set up a code with them in the forum members section.

I'll post up some pictures when I can.

Edited by stufarri

sensualt101

i look forward to seeing pics of those and i will probably get a set myself with replica logos! a shame they dont do the saddle rears or do they?

stufarri

If I can be loaned an original one I could ask them to make one - anyone got one?

I know Henry has a saddle CTI one but not aware of a GTI saddle mat owner!

Edited by stufarri

Cameron

Can you post a link to your eBay items? All I can seem to find are ones that look like they have stuck-on logos, no embroidered ones.

Edit - just noticed they're the ones I'd found.. are they actually embroidered as it's difficult to make out in the picture?

Edited by Cameron

stufarri

They are badges that are sewn on - the pictures (not mine or my goods, just to clarify) show them placed on the mats - they are made to order so they are to give you an idea (someone may select a CTI logo or 205 GTI instead).

I'll post up my CTI & GTI boot mat pictures tonight when I get in to show you what they look like.

I provided the templates only to a local company that are very fiendly and were willing to help me out - so mods I am not advertising my own goods!

Edited by stufarri

Cameron

Cool, will wait to see the pics. :D

Leet205

If I can be loaned an original one I could ask them to make one - anyone got one?

I know Henry has a saddle CTI one but not aware of a GTI saddle mat owner!

The one peice rear mat that are joined over the middle? i have one of these in grey from a gentry, I think its in the garage (might have left it in scotland) if your intrested in aloan of it let me know and il have a look.

Colin

sensualt101

that would be great colin as its just the dimensions to copy and we then will have a source for a full replica of the original peugeot mats :) assuming you can find it lol!

Daviewonder

Liking the sound of this. A pair of mats with green GTI and stitching, plus a rear saddle mat to match :wub:

far4ngn

I wouldn't mind Red mats and a Red boot mat :)

stufarri

At the moment they only have red GTI logs and silver CTI logos - the badges are about the same size as boot badges I'd guess.

Pictures of boot mats here:

012.jpg

011.jpg

010.jpg

014-1.jpg

Edited by stufarri

Leet205

Fount it! Have sent stufarri a PM to see if its any use :)

sensualt101

Fount it! Have sent stufarri a PM to see if its any use :)

thats great colin now lets see what stu can arrange! :)

stufarri

Just replied to PM.

Happy to get it copied if you can get it posted to me.

Once made they will post directly out for £8.50.

Cameron

Cool, I like those, gonna order a set off eGay! :D

Alan77

Is it possible to get an anthracite mat/boot mat set with red piping and the 205 GTI logo made up?

sensualt101

all down to you then colin! then thanks to you and stu we can once again buy a proper set of quality peugeot original fit replica 205 gti/cti mats! i am sure there will be a demand for them going on the interest in this thread! all we need now is a custom fit boot mat for the gti/cti and we can all have high quality boot and floor protection i am certainly gonna get a full set myself and i know the company making them make good quality items as i said earlier in the thread! :)

stufarri

Is it possible to get an anthracite mat/boot mat set with red piping and the 205 GTI logo made up?

No idea sorry - they are not my mats. (wish they were!)

I dare say yes though as the Ebay advert says they can do different colours and I looked at his swatch pad when I popped in and there were a fair few colours.

Edited by stufarri

stufarri

all we need now is a custom fit boot mat for the gti/cti

Pictured in this thread - I have got these done already!