• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

maxi

Little Poll For You All....

Which do you prefer, Mi16 or GTi6 powered 205??  

483 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

judley

GTI-6 for me (livened up with a little Rotrex) ;-)

Baz

There is no option for that.

Have you had an Mi?

If not, don't vote. In fact, don't anyway if you can't directly compare the two. Not that these results mean anything anyway...

Edited by Baz

Will Eastman

I have voted mi16 although only having driven mi16 I would say I prefer it. I see the gti6 as a more powerful and in some ways superior engine but in the front of a 205 for me it sticks out like a sour thumb. The mi16 I have in my car looks almost standard and fits nicely with the rest of the car, I like to think of it if peugeot made a 205 16v. Not the quickest or most developed car but then if I wanted that id buy a chipped diesel and rag around the place on 55mpg :P. Thats just my view of things

StuntMonkey

i am 100% the least qualified person to comment on this thread. i have driven neither. tbh i think the only 205's i have driven were an old oil burner and a 1.1!

this having been said, it has the be the Mi for me... i wanted one as a lad and the moment i hit 30 i realised i can actually go and buy one! This i intend to do.

Gti6... To me it just doesn't sound right... where as 205 Mi16 will always give me a chubby :)

welshpug

A few mates have had them from 18!

Daviewonder

What, chubbys?

• Like 1