• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
AdamVester

[body_work] Project Matt Black.

AdamVester
it was graphite grey but the boot, lower corner of the door, drivers door were all damaged with iver rust or dents. after i sorted all these out a few panels didnt match so i thought it would paint it.. cheapest option took my fancy for many reasons so matt black it was..

as for the trim there is a picture a few pages back of the car painted matt black with trim on.. thats basicly what it will look like in the end aswell apart from it will have white alloys and silver inserts and the bdages put backon.. but yeah trims a kind of gloss black color looks a little darker than brand new trim :lol:..

if you want to check the progress out in detail with more pictures go to my site www.adamvester.co.uk and enjoy!!!

another quick update i got a new domain name www.ProjectGTI.co.uk it points to the same site as above.

AdamVester

um sprayed all the trim but it looks alot lighter than it did befor and odd so i sprayed it with some normal black gloss seams to be the perfect color i wanted but the finish isnt that grate so a little disapointed there but it does look good still i am probily just being to picky as per usual.

hodgy

thats what mine is supose to look like :P

AdamVester

well just uploading some pictures to my site should be up in 20 mins if anyone wants to take a look. www.projectgti.co.uk enjoy them.. the engines going in this month hopfully i desided on a Mi16 as i got hold of a rebuilt one with all accsessorys to go with starter, manifolds and loom etc etc for £500 so im happy with that some might say its way to expensive but hey i no the engins a good un and i only ever been in a mi16 so i figured go with what i no than something i dont like a gti-6. if i ever want to upgrade i shouldnt have a problem in selling the engine thats in it for one so might aswell give it a try.

AdamVester

well this will probily be my final post on this topic unless anyone has any questions? the engine should be going in the car befor next sunday so hopfully ill be driving her around within 2 weeks :blush: oh and if anyone goes to glos pug meets at the air ballon pub i shell be going along in her.