• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
max0

[engine_work] Operation Turbo

sonofsam

Happy day's indeed, nice one <_< When you taking her on it's maiden voyage?

max0
Happy day's indeed, nice one ;) When you taking her on it's maiden voyage?

Was only a test start - need to sort out a few pipes, tidy up the wiring, put some fluids in and sort the exhaust O and double check every thing... At my speed that will be next year then <_<

Mikey S
At my speed that will be next year then <_<

i havnt touched mine since march! ;) going to go have a play with it tommorow.

craig f90

Congratulations max0, hope you enjoy her to the full. hopefully gonna get the engine in mine next week. cant wait.

Dino

Nice project this :)

I'm liking the modded valance ;)

Only one thing I'd change - the 1.6 'box is totally unsuitable for this application believe me!! Save a few pennies and get a rebuilt 1.9 or diesel box off Mles believe me you wont regret it. 1.6 box is for rev happy engines, 1.9 or diesel simply suits the nature of the torquey turbo lump.

max0

Still got a few things to do but its getting here. Here is a sneak peak of the beast

post-7868-1190461962_thumb.jpg

rapidmi

looks good m8 but not woth a 16 box. it feels like all ur doin is changing gear all the time there useless in the turbos. i run 19 box and its still short

bales
looks good m8 but not woth a 16 box. it feels like all ur doin is changing gear all the time there useless in the turbos. i run 19 box and its still short

I agree, my next mod is a Td final drive as even the 1.9 is too short, especially when you are running a bar! you get through the gears bloody quick even with standard boost.