• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Jonmurgie

Pace Dry Sump - Mi16

Craigb

I used to have a Kevlar one on my 106 . very light and used purely for keeping stones out and deflecting away from the sump ..

Could be the answer

I think shenpar still do them for a 205

Jonmurgie

Kevlar... now that sounds ideal! Will see about that when the time comes then!

Batfink

kevlar sheet can't be that expensive

SPGTi

This is what you need to use

Kaylan

Steve

TonyGTI

Group Buy for Pace Dry Sump - Mi16 anyone?

charlie_sav

for a tank look on ebay i picked up a james lister and sons tank, who are now accralite pistons, only payed about £60 for it and it got all the proper baffles to get the air out of the oil etc, just looked and there are non on there now but the other day there were a few, a new one of a tvr that look good,

being cheap i also got my pump off ebay in the states $300 delivered it had just been rebuild by the manufactures aswell,

Jonmurgie

Thanks matey, I heard from Matt that you got a cracking deal on a scavanger pump from the states... the tank isn't too much of an issue cause I can get one from Forge pretty easy, it's finding a cheap source for the pipes and fittings... ;)

base-1

The fittings are the expensive bit alright - to be honest everything else you can DIY and buy on the cheap, but if you want good hoses then they're PROPERLY expensive. Unless you get trade from Goodridge :D

cybernck

perhaps Miles can do you a good deal for hoses and fittings?

worth a shot :D.

Galv

The pump drive belt looks a little exposed!

Jonmurgie

Yes, looking at Antoni's install last week it's quite in the open... all the more reason why it's really only suitable for track use! I'm going to look at putting some kind of guard around it, just to be safe!

Sign in to follow this