• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Lowercase

[misc_work] Miami Blue 205 Gti

BlueBolt

I'm SO massively jealous of this work it's unreal!!!!!

Looks great and having a quick read through has shown some good stuff :) as already said in a previous post, you must really feel good being able to see an end in sight!!??

MiniGibbo

Looking good, going to look mint when done..!

Lowercase

yea its been a long project this, cant wait to get started on painting the exterior panels tomorow and then ill really be able to see it take shape.

the paint job inside isnt 100% mint of course, but its all grey and its as good as it needs to be considering it is a high use area.

i really cant wait to see the outside all greyed up with its gloss black bonnet and wheels and all the plastics back on :) will be one of a kind.

MiniGibbo

Don't so panels gloss black dude it'll ruin the car IMO :(

Lowercase

just the bonnet and wheels going gloss black.. could look wank, could help break up the grey a bit. we'll see. is the Mrs' car and she wanted a black bonnet so, i'm just rolling with it at the moment. if it looks naff we will just repaint the bonnet.

looks good in our heads and with the crummy photoshops we did at least so its worth a punt.

BlueBolt

Have a look at my build thread and you'll see my recently painted satin black bonnet and wheels... May give you some idea on how you feel about it too??

Edit:

You want the last pages of this thread::

http://forum.205gtidrivers.com/index.php?showtopic=132506&view=&hl=&fromsearch=1

Edited by BlueBolt

Lowercase

wish i had a auto bonnet for it :\ - also, damn them rallye stripes look good on black! they so should have made a black rallye edition.

im half with my mrs on this one, i think the gloss black bonnet could look pretty good after ive given all the plastics a damn good plasticoating in black.

got the theme from these two vehicles: (the civic is the same colour grey :) and the yellow pug is basically what we were going for minus the intercooler ..and in grey of course with the red bumper strips...

205yellow.jpg

FCR306bon10429.jpg

MiniGibbo

The gray is going to look fantastic, can you nag at the mrs to buy her self a carbon bonnet.. Still be kinda black and glossy but would also look epic ;)

Lowercase

haha maybe in the future, lets get it back on the road first though aye! i hope the grey does look good, was umming and erring for weeks between the megane colour and this.

Lowercase

project is now in the for sale section :(