• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Anthony

Dwindling Numbers...

lewis205cti

Don't panic about the 309s! With people doing them up to this standard I'm sure some will be around forever-

Link

Very true.

I plan to fully restore mine. Keep it along side the 205.

feb

Sorry for the off-topic but does anyone know why I can't find any Forester Sti's listed?

In the V5 the car is listed as a Forester Sti, I thought it is because it is an import but that shouldn't matter seeing that Mazdas Eunos are listed.

KRISKARRERA

I wonder what mine's worth now it's 1 of only 38 405 Mi16s left.

Is that 38 all 2WD 405 Mi16s or just the phase 1s?

EDIT: Looking at that site there's two different entries for 405 Mi16 so one will be phase 1 and the other phase 2.

Edited by KRISKARRERA

SurGie

I think they would be more like the 4x4 MI16 then MI16 2WD.

feb

What about T16x4, really beautiful and ultra rare cars, I saw one a few years ago in Italy. Excuse the crap pics but it was dark.

T16-1.jpg

T16-4.jpg

T16-2.jpg

T16-3.jpg

Edit: Just checked and there is only one T16 licensed, did the T16x4 ever make it to the UK?

Btw the link on the first page seems to have changed:

http://www.dft.gov.uk/pgr/statistics/datatablespublications/vehicles/licensing/

Edited by feb

welshpug

not officially, but there are 3 in the UK afaik.

dcc

there is atleast 1 on the forum, from croatia, i think roman has it iirc

KRISKARRERA

I think they would be more like the 4x4 MI16 then MI16 2WD.

Yeah though there's two different lines for the 2wd.

welshpug

thats because some called them MI16v :lol:

KRISKARRERA

Well it looks like those with the "v" are phase 1s.

Tom Fenton

All 3 Ph 1 405 Mi16's I've owned were Mi16v on the logbook. 2 x 2wd and 1 x 4wd.

maxi

Ive got a phase 1 405 mi for sale if anyone fancies it? Check the for sale section.

Maxi

No Guts No Glory

I blaime ebay and the scrapage sceime! been saying this for years noticed a big change in company income from 2008.... no wonder Company's are following.

Make way for the big and clumsy toss on the road today.

Para

Would be interesting to compare these to the yearly sales fiqures if anyone has them.

2 of GTI were registered first in 1995 !!! That would be interesting to see. VERY very rare, I wonder do they still exist.

As for the picture of T16 above, there were no special edition of T16 versions and this one from the pics simply have a 4x4 badge on it, OR it's just Mi16 4x4.

There is 1 T16 in UK being shipped from Poland, if anyone is looking for one , let me know I have 3 friends in Poland and 1 in Sweden who are selling them in a time of month or two.

Edited by Para

Henry Yorke

not officially, but there are 3 in the UK afaik.

There used to be about 7. The registered one will possibly be Matts. Doc isn't running, Ecosses isn't road legal, then there was another white (last seen smashed by Carl Chambers), a Burgundy and a couple of cherrys IIRC

u47sb2

205 GTis are a lot rarer than I thought but then again it's ages since I've seen one driving on the roads up here. Must start hoarding them!

backroadpug

Is there any where you can find out how many cars were registered by year. I have a late 1994 rallye on a L plate and have never seen another L reg rallye, wouldnt mind finding out how many L plate rallyes there were? Also i wonder how much on the road are yellow?

On that site how many left does the bottom graph mean there is a 08 2x 07 and 2x 01 plate rallyes?

Edited by backroadpug

Ryan

On that site how many left does the bottom graph mean there is a 08 2x 07 and 2x 01 plate rallyes?

Possibly imports, or cars that had slipped off the radar and had to be re-registered? They don't get 01 / 07 / 08 plates though, they get a plate that matches the year they were made.