• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
SorrentoED

Sorrento Green Gti's

monkee87
You're wrong. Again.

Gentry's are Sorrento, the same Sorrento that Sorrento GTi's are. There's just different shades, and i think that's already been posted in this topic unsurprisingly. :(

STOPmsp.gif

Somewhere in this post it says, 'don't let those pesky Gentry's go believing they are Sorrento!'. Something like that anyway.

Excuse me for being wrong. I did say correct me if i am wrong, and like you said, there are different shades of Sorrento, so i am still right! :D

The Arch Bishop
Somewhere in this post it says, 'don't let those pesky Gentry's go believing they are Sorrento!'. Something like that anyway.

Excuse me for being wrong. I did say correct me if i am wrong, and like you said, there are different shades of Sorrento, so i am still right! :P

You too really don't get on too well do you?!

I think we should roll Elton John into the thread to sing 'Can you feel the luuurrrve'...

But I can't stand him so maybe not.... Carry on...

Baz

Just the wrong attitude IMO.

Clearly a bright lad, but not as knowledgable as perhaps he thinks. To come on here and argue the views and opinions of people that have been here, and around 205's for a very long time, since they were first being sold in fact in the case of Miles, isn't going to get you far!

The Arch Bishop

And your thoughts on Elton John?

**Gets coat**

Batfink
Just the wrong attitude IMO.

Clearly a bright lad, but not as knowledgable as perhaps he thinks. To come on here and argue the views and opinions of people that have been here, and around 205's for a very long time, since they were first being sold in fact in the case of Miles, isn't going to get you far!

time to bring back the humour!

high_horse.jpg

Baz

Damn straight! I think this thread shall now serve a useful purpose. :P

CARE.jpg

monkee87
Damn straight! I think this thread shall now serve a useful purpose. :D

CARE.jpg

I'm just having a laugh! Baz had been taking the mic since i got here.

I'm going by things i've read etc etc. Most of it from here.. I know you've obviously been around 205's for a long time, i'm still learning okay! Give me a chance! :P

No need to be taking the mic out of me is there? I've never said i'm right, i usually use phrases like, 'i think it's..'. Don't know if in your oldies world that means that i know i'm right, but in my generation, it' means i think i'm right in saying. :P

Jeeez. :P

Baz

Where have i taken the 'mic'? Because i haven't, i certainly wouldn't call being straight talking and (overly) honest that anyway.

backwards_b.jpg

monkee87
Where have i taken the 'mic'? Because i haven't, i certainly wouldn't call being straight talking and (overly) honest that anyway.

backwards_b.jpg

What are all the animations for then?! Throw me a bone instead of throwing me to the dogs.

j_turnell

Soooooo back to the topic, like being in a kids playground!

I picked up some of these, admitdly for my steel grey but the same in late sorrento's, look much better than the earlier standard ones :wub:

DSC00616.jpg

Edited by j_turnell

SorrentoED

hahaha, o dear

I wish i hadn't of started the topic now :wub::ph34r:

Daviewonder
I wish i hadn't of started the topic now :wub::ph34r:

Is that cos you found out yours isn't a limited edition ;)

SorrentoED
Is that cos you found out yours isn't a limited edition :ph34r:

ok now there are 2 reasons why i wish i hadn't started this topic :wub:

Miles

Watch it Baz, I know i'm xx this year but...

'very long time, since they were first being sold in fact in the case of Miles' :wub:

monkee87
Soooooo back to the topic, like being in a kids playground!

I picked up some of these, admitdly for my steel grey but the same in late sorrento's, look much better than the earlier standard ones :D

DSC00616.jpg

Personally prefer the ones with the green carpet on the bottom. I wish they had done the late ones the same, but with the grey carpet along the bottom to match the grey carpet. I think that'd be cool. B)