• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
SorrentoED

Sorrento Green Gti's

Daviewonder

If it's a phase 1.5 then yes.

Rare as finding hens teeth in a pile of rocking horse poo :D

MrG

monkee your pics are not showing, here's the last one of yours bud.

click here

edited I see they are now! Nice car BTW.

Edited by MrG

monkee87
monkee your pics are not showing, here's the last one of yours bud.

click here

edited I see they are now! Nice car BTW.

Thanks. The pictures are edited, have to be as i took them on a camera phone.. Only really edited the lighting conditions, they were all too bright for my liking. Obviously a couple i've changed the colors.. But not too much!! :lol:

I don't know why i can't host pictures. I've done what i meant to. Maybe i'm making some school boy error while doing it, or maybe you can't host from Flickr. Could be as simple as not having the file type in the link address or something like that. Who knows.

Miles

gwanyerselsun, No again it's just a std model where someone's added the seats

Henry Yorke
gwanyerselsun, No again it's just a std model where someone's added the seats

To answer your next question gwanyerselsun, it is because the limited editions all had sunroofs and grey dashboards, arches and phase 1 rear lights and orange indicators

eldoro

Well i have one, but its a Gentry.

monkee87
Well i have one, but its a Gentry.

Gentry's aren't sorrento green, common misconception. :)

Gentry's actually look green, where as most sorrentos look black. Only really in light that they look green. :)

Forgot what color they actually are, i think it may be sherwood green which is a 306 color.

This is Sorrento;

4526138639_19ffa0c8b9.jpg

Tesstuff
Gentry's aren't sorrento green, common misconception. :o

Gentry's actually look green, where as most sorrentos look black. Only really in light that they look green. :)

Forgot what color they actually are, i think it may be sherwood green which is a 306 color.

This is Sorrento;

4526138639_19ffa0c8b9.jpg

Gentrys are Sorrento , mine has the paint code M0RM as does my mates 205 Gti in Sorrento.

My Gentry also looks black.

You forgot what colour they actually are because there is no other colour to remember.

:)

monkee87
Gentrys are Sorrento , mine has the paint code M0RM as does my mates 205 Gti in Sorrento.

My Gentry also looks black.

You forgot what colour they actually are because there is no other colour to remember.

:)

Standard model sorrento GTi's are M4RM i think. Not M0RM. Mine should be a different color to yours. For some reason the limited eds are a different color sorrento. (M0RM) Don't ask why.. :)

I read about the colors somewhere on the forum... Pretty sure that Gentrys are metallic and not pearlescant like the GTi's too. Correct me if i'm wrong! :o

eldoro
Standard model sorrento GTi's are M4RM i think. Not M0RM. Mine should be a different color to yours. For some reason the limited eds are a different color sorrento. (M0RM) Don't ask why.. :)

Well im not gona argue about the color codes, all i know my gentry looks weary dark green, the sort of dark green that turns sparkling green in sunlight and its wearry rewarding to look at in sunlight. :) Its the sort of green i have found information about that its Serrento green......i dont know more. i think our cars have the same colour, i know that the gentryes came in that green colour and some kind of white/gold colour......

monkee87
Well im not gona argue about the color codes, all i know my gentry looks weary dark green, the sort of dark green that turns sparkling green in sunlight and its wearry rewarding to look at in sunlight. :) Its the sort of green i have found information about that its Serrento green......i dont know more. i think our cars have the same colour, i know that the gentryes came in that green colour and some kind of white/gold colour......

Just had a quick browse, M0RM and M4RM are listed as Sorrento. Don't know if that includes Gentrys, but i've never really seen a Gentry up close, so i don't really know what they look like!! :)

Yep, gentrys came in what i'd call Beige, gold/white looking color. Don't like it myself!

Does your car have grey carpet and full black leather seats? Can i have them if it does?! :o:)

eldoro
Does your car have grey carpet and full black leather seats? Can i have them if it does?! :) :)

Yes it has the gray carpet and full black leather seats B) and well.....there kinda currently in use :o

Besides, if i wouldnt be using them, i couldnt send them to you.....(look at location :) )

Edited by eldoro

Baz
Standard model sorrento GTi's are M4RM i think. Not M0RM. Mine should be a different color to yours. For some reason the limited eds are a different color sorrento. (M0RM) Don't ask why.. :lol:

I read about the colors somewhere on the forum... Pretty sure that Gentrys are metallic and not pearlescant like the GTi's too. Correct me if i'm wrong! :)

You're wrong. Again.

Gentry's are Sorrento, the same Sorrento that Sorrento GTi's are. There's just different shades, and i think that's already been posted in this topic unsurprisingly. ;)

STOPmsp.gif

Tesstuff
Standard model sorrento GTi's are M4RM i think. Not M0RM. Mine should be a different color to yours. For some reason the limited eds are a different color sorrento. (M0RM) Don't ask why.. ;)

I read about the colors somewhere on the forum... Pretty sure that Gentrys are metallic and not pearlescant like the GTi's too. Correct me if i'm wrong! :)

Monkee, you are wrong , just like Baz said as well.

My Gentry is also pearlescent.

Get quite a lot wrong don't you mate :D:lol:

Tesstuff
Just had a quick browse, M0RM and M4RM are listed as Sorrento. Don't know if that includes Gentrys, but i've never really seen a Gentry up close, so i don't really know what they look like!! :lol:

Yep, gentrys came in what i'd call Beige, gold/white looking color. Don't like it myself!

Does your car have grey carpet and full black leather seats? Can i have them if it does?! :);)

I have a spare full black leather interior from my Gentry , excellent condition but too rare for you to afford Monkee.

Unless you won the lottery this week :D

dcc

i always thought gentry's came on oberon green or something. very much the same shade of green, just a different name ;)

boombang
i always thought gentry's came on oberon green or something. very much the same shade of green, just a different name ;)

Believe that's the green used on 405s and the like. Only major difference IIRC from reading other posts about this is one is metallic and the other pearlescant.

Paintguy, where are you matey - sort this one out please!

Tesstuff
i always thought gentry's came on oberon green or something. very much the same shade of green, just a different name :lol:

Shame on you Dan!!

Are you forgetting you sold me a Sorrento tailgate from a Gti that matched my Sorrento Gentry perfectly?

Oberon? Gentry? Haha ;)

Batfink

Having owned both a gentry and a sorrento, the colour is most certainly different.

Going on what people are saying its probably hit and miss to what paint code you get, but mine was certainly a lot more green. Still looked nice though

Edited by Batfink

Baz
Having owned both a gentry and a sorrento, the colour is most certainly different.

Going on what people are saying its probably hit and miss to what paint code you get, but mine was certainly a lot more green. Still looked nice though

As said, there is different shades, certainly between the LE GTi's and Gentry's.

blue_haddock

Oberon green is the colour that the STDT's came in which is a lot lighter and greener than sorrento.

Edp
All of the Sorrento has this crap on the roof !

green21.jpg

You mean did have in my case :(

dcc
:( Daz, pretty sure i almost gave that tailgate to you ;') cant remember if i gave you anything else? cannot for the life of me remember now!

monkee87
I have a spare full black leather interior from my Gentry , excellent condition but too rare for you to afford Monkee.

Unless you won the lottery this week :D

What exactly are you implying?

You know nothing about me! :(