• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Daxed

Didn't Know Just How Much She Hated My Mi

DrSarty

Please Daxed, for f***'s sake DO NOT take this one up the hoop.

Fight it all the way. Get your car back, or get fully compensated for its replacement.

Get your own time and inconvenience compensated.

Get any toe-rag, caniving thieving dirty f*cks at either the removal company or council reprimanded and challenged by the weight of the law.

Go get 'em tiger!

*Growls a little because he feels all hyped up and ready for a fight*

Masekwm

Got Home Insurance? If you have legal cover, phone them and get some help :o

Anthony

Steve, get down to the police station NOW and get this reported. The sooner you do and the police (hopefully) investigate, the more chance that you have of getting the car, or atleast some of the parts back.

Worth contacting the DVLA as well and see if any application has been made for a replacement log book - they should send you a letter anyway, but with the post strike it is entirely feasable that it hasn't reached you. My suspicion is that whoever bought it did so for parts and hence wouldn't worry about applying for a replacement V5, but you never know.

If you know of a solicitior or anyone with a good legal background, it would be worth enquiring to see whether you have any grounds to take the company to the small claims court to try and recoup some of your losses. I honestly don't know if you have or not - probably help if you can get hold of a copy of the lease for the garage and see what it says in the small print about non-payment.

Still, on the bright side (geddit?) atleast you can see what you're doing inside the car now...

hexhamstu

Get a lawyer NOW.

Daxed

Cheers DrS, GLP & M@tt.

I was just about to ring my home and contents insurance provider, but decided to write a cathartic post to fellow members first.

My outlook has now changed following being lied to on the phone regarding it being crushed and now feel like being a little more aggressive with the parties concerned.

richsmells

If it makes you feel any better, my 205 has been officially written off by my insurer today. :o

GLPoomobile
now feel like being a little more aggressive with the parties concerned.

Go on son :lol:

It might sound a bit lame, but when dealing with the council, I'd advise them that if they don;t start taking the matter EXTREMELY seriously, and f***ing quick, that you'll be to taking the story to the local press. This is exactly the sort of thing that would get printed in the locals, and the council aren't going to want the bad publicity.

Maybe even speak to your Mayor or local MP or something :o Every little helps, and I'd say it's definately a good enough case of the honest hard working tax payer getting f***ed over, to justify doing so.

Masekwm

Spoke to our ligigation department:-

Contact the council by letter asking on what authority they used to remove your goods and then sell them on.

They said unless the Tenancy Agreement stated that failure to carry on paying rent would allow them to acquire the title to your goods then they are screwed.

The other issue is that as you are a third party they should not sell on your goods as they do not have your authority/agreement to do so.

chris-stdt

Im sorry to here that rich

But seriously daxed you need to act on this ASAP ,i realy think you have a case to properly shaft the peole responsible just as they have shafted you

Just one qeustion...

Have you killed her yet ? i promise i wont tell !!

Edited by chris-stdt

brumster

I'll be watching this one too. Please do something about it, whatever you can, and let us know. Fecking bastidges.

Bogsye

What a nightmare! :o

At least on the Ebay photo of the 205 there's a recovery truck with a phone number on it.

Sold for £500 to g-t-i-w-a-t-o. Must be fairly easy to track down I'd guess? Think I'd enquire about his current sale of side skirts for a gti and head down there as a prospetive purchaser to "inspect" them.

Seems to do lots of 205 bits judging by his past sales & feedback.

Good luck!!

Edited by Bogsye

dan_cole69

I cant believe what im reading!

Done some digging this "g-t-i-w-a-t-o" lives in Leek, Staffordshire. Just Google Mapped it and the place isn't massive,

I think if you drove there you would probably find where they live, judging by the amount of parts he must have stuff outside.

Im not saying its his fault however if he is going to break it you could get him to hold off untill you have gone through the correct channels and if that fails then just nick it back!

Hope it helps and good luck dont let them win,

Stick it to the man!!

Edited by dan_cole69

Tom Fenton

I think this thread should be locked now. I really hope the OP has some luck getting his car. But if it is currently in the hands of someone else, and they get to see this, it will either disappear double quick time, or get all the identity removed so it can't be traced. Either way this does not help our man.

So good luck buddy, its a real s*itter, and I hope you get somewhere, and please let us know when you do. But for now I do not think this is helping you get it back!!

jackherer

Call the police. It must still be registered to you as the DVLA would write to you before registering it to someone else.

If you start to fill out a listing on ebay and put the reg number in they then connect to the DVLA and fill in several details including the number of keepers so you could check the number matches your v5.

Peetypug

Feck me!

I heard about this last year but missed out on Reading it!

I live a stones throw from leek!

What's the outcome?

Do you want me to go see him, seen what he has got?

blue_haddock

Shall we form a lynch mob and head towards Leek?

Peetypug

Me, you, pedro, Ade, Jon, Mick, the old guy with the 106 fetish.

Now that's a mob :lol:

blue_haddock

We'll keep Ade in the reserve. Tell the guy ade's wearing his basque, stockings and high heels and i'm sure he'll agree to anything

Peetypug

Can we keep him on the boot?

Just let him out if it starts to get messy?

Anyway, what's the outcome?

Did you get the car or compensation?

Did you kill the ex? If so I think a bin full of sink anddrain unblocker may get rid of the evidence :lol:

Edited by sorrentopete

KRISKARRERA

Only read the first post but only a bloody woman would do something like this.

blessed6383

mate i feel for you i would off lost it and got the spade and duct tape and gone to work

did ou get the shot gun licence sorted its £50 for the application and if you get rejected yopu get your money back but as long as you have no seriuos pryer for harden crimes ie murder/serious assult or similar you'll get accepted i got my licence a few years back but have to get the safe sorted if yopu plan on keeping a 12 at home the police have to come and inspect it aswell to make sure its sucure

scottish_lion

You paid for two on the Ecosse trip so I'm guessing you're with someone else now?!

That really sucks mate, I've not heard anything so unfair in a long time. How did it turn out?

Leo

GLPoomobile

I thought this topic was 'hidden' by the mods whilst Daxed tried to resolve the matter :)

Does the reappearance of the topic mean that there has been some development in the case?

Anthony
I thought this topic was 'hidden' by the mods whilst Daxed tried to resolve the matter :)

Does the reappearance of the topic mean that there has been some development in the case?

It was, and Steve requested that it be made available again - I assume because he has an update...

badj

I feel like this is a 'multi post' kind of drum roll until the revelation gets revealed???