Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!
Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.
By xnon, 01/14/2016
- 2,403 views
- Country The Netherlands
- Color X-mas Candy red
- Year 1986
- Short Description A CT, which is a little bit modified.
- Car Type / Usage Car currently off the road
Engine & Gearbox
Engine 1.8 16v, with a midly modified head. (worse original flowing head I head ever seen.) Shortened MI16 inlet, 2.0 16v(1.8 16v)clio throttlebody, 150Bhp injectors(need bigger ones in the future), Original exhaust manifold, with a 130 BHp pipe, completed with a Jetex exhaust. KDFI Ecu.
Gearbox, a combination of a 1.6 CTI, with a 205 GTI and a diesel gearbox. I want to use the car most of the time on B-roads
2500Rpm 3500 Rpm 4000 Rpm
21 3 34 1
40 55 63 2
54 75 86 3
68 96 110 4
85 120 136 5
Suspension & Steering
205GTI rearbeam, with xsara rearbeams.
Front 205 GTI powersteering rack, with a 106 electric pump for the power steering. Original wishbone. (plan in the future 309 wishbone).
- Brakes 266 mm, from a 306 with 54mm pistons, rear standaard discbrakes from a 205, mainbreakcilinder 24mm. ABS from a 205 griffe.
- Wheels & Tyres Winter standaard 1.9 speedlines with winter tires, summer 16 inch ouragans. (color I'am stil thinking of.)
- Bodywork & Exterior Modified to fit GTI arches, automatic engine bonnet. made a different fitting to the arches.
- Interior & ICE phase 2 interior, with leather seats, powerwindows all-around, heated seats at the front. Power roof.
- Comments & Plans Finish the car and drive it on the road.