• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
DM88PUG

Xm Turbo Conversion

DM88PUG

Hello all

Im greatly considering a xm turbo conversion and as iv never done one before just wondered:

Are the engine mounts the same??

Do you need to alter the manifold and down pipe??

How tricky is the loom and any other use full info anyone has

Many thanks in advanse and merry xmass to all:)

Dan

Miles

Makes no differance what turbo engine it is( 406, 605 etc), The installation process is the same, Have a look at Matt's project page for idea's

You'll need a custom D/P thou, Better off with the GTi6 engine anyday personally having both even tuned.

Mikey S

a search will throw up mountains of info as there are a few people on here who have done ths conversion.

whizzer71 and sonofsam are a couple of names of the top of my head.

bensonmi
Makes no differance what turbo engine it is( 406, 605 etc), The installation process is the same, Have a look at Matt's project page for idea's

You'll need a custom D/P thou, Better off with the GTi6 engine anyday personally having both even tuned.

its out of a citreon xm :(

bensonmi

i think its matt (the one with the pic of the kid who loves crayons,not 100%sure of his name sorry!) hes got on his signature a guide to wiring up the loom,and i think moz goodwood is also installig the same engine and is doing a page on his project to, might be worth a look

Sign in to follow this