• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
kjd4000

Full Service And Setup Of 205 In Surrey?

kjd4000

Time has come for a service again but i need my 205 setting up properly. I am only getting about 250 miles to a full tank and i was thinking a proper setup on a rolling road after a service would be good. I am near guildford so anywhere close would be good.

Its my daily driver so i want it done right buy someone who knows what they are doing, rather than paying out a load of money for no results.

Any ideas?

Cheers Kieran

kjd4000

Anyone? even around surrey?

Miles

No idea around Surrey, But a service is a service (Oil & Plugs etc) and setting up can be done via the emmsions on the exhaust, If anything's worn out like the AFM (Common) be the cost of a recon one means you can switch to Motronic for the same price, If you can find one for sale that is.

Not knowing your budget it's worth giving everything a good clean first, Breather pipes, Throttle body etc then it's quicker to tune.

I have a proper Diagnostic tool which works on Jetronic, very 80's but thats when it was made but does give you a idea on how the system is

Sign in to follow this