• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
bensonmi

Carbs Or Turbo?

bensonmi

just after any advice as to which is better from people who have experienced either. :)

been thinking for ages which to do, i have a mi16 205 spare which has the dizzy converter which i think is beggin to have carbs.not sure whether to use bike carbs or traditional webbers or basicly whichever is most affordable! i also have a 2l turbo from an xm laying around with all the pipes and loom (well as far as i know its complete) but the thought of the wiring really puts me of!

which would prove to be the most drivable and reliable, or most rewarding takeing into account ease of fitting and keepin on the road etc? any comments will be most appreciated thanks B)

Miles

I hate to say it as it goes against everything I believe in, Carb's but please please get Webber's or Dello's, the std turbo engine is no match or as fun unless you drive around in 5th all day

welshpug

dizzy? yuk! carbs? yuk :) throttle bodies all the way.

S13Nick

ive got some webers for sale :)

bensonmi
ive got some webers for sale :)

what webbers you got??? got an inlet manifold for an mi to?? B)

Sign in to follow this