• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
claypole1360

Shakes.

claypole1360

Hi,

should my rear view mirror vibrate like a rabbit on speed at speed, or is it normal? Can't remember my 1.6 doing it, althouigh that was some time ago,

Cheers Claypole.

steve@cornwall
Hi,

should my rear view mirror vibrate like a rabbit on speed at speed, or is it normal? Can't remember my 1.6 doing it, althouigh that was some time ago,

Cheers Claypole.

Slide the mirror up and off the screen mounting and you'll probably find some of the plastic that clips it on have been broken by ham-fisted DIYer at some point. Either get a replacement or put a dollop off clear silicone on the back of the sliding clip and replace. Wait for it to set and Robert's your mum's brother!

claypole1360
Slide the mirror up and off the screen mounting and you'll probably find some of the plastic that clips it on have been broken by ham-fisted DIYer at some point. Either get a replacement or put a dollop off clear silicone on the back of the sliding clip and replace. Wait for it to set and Robert's your mum's brother!

Aha, you've met my uncle Bob.

thanks for the advice.

Claypole

Sign in to follow this