• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
timb1046

Changed Clutch Now Wont Run

welshpug
SO, my question is: how do i adjust the fuel/air mix, OR what controls it that may have broken/disconected itself etc.

that would be the AFM and Coolant temperature sensor.

timb1046

just thought i'd say a big thank you to all that have helped me. the pug is now back on the road

so thanks!

philfingers

so what was it? My thoughts were ECT (engine coolant temp sensor). Quite often the pins get pushed back when the connector is refitted, they don't make a contact and then run very rich.. . .

timb1046

it was indeed the CTS, but also me playing around with the AFM settings didnt help. but she's running sweet as a nut now, just the tacho and other sensors to fix now! but im sure there are many other topics i can browse for that!

Cheers

Tim

mercury
it was indeed the CTS, but also me playing around with the AFM settings didnt help. but she's running sweet as a nut now, just the tacho and other sensors to fix now! but im sure there are many other topics i can browse for that!

Cheers

Tim

what is the CTS?

Sorry noob question here.

Pugwebgeek
what is the CTS?

Sorry noob question here.

Coolant Temperature Sensor I would guess

Sign in to follow this