• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
bill

Oil Cooler?

DRTDVL

Mind the crappy photos they where taken with my phone... (I might have run out of gas last night - Note to self: After Fixing a fuel guage and the light is still on go get gas IMEDIATELY do not drive 15km and run out of gas..)

th_IMG_0092.jpg th_IMG_0094.jpg

Its not all that low.

We are thinking about doing something like stu, but slot the bumper to allow air to flow onto it.

My friends (pit crew) are worried that with the fin i'll start scooping gravel into it when i cut the corners.

Still got a bit of work to do to the car, but getting there slowly. Probably should do a little write up.

bill

just arrived! with thermostat sandwich plate :) quick question will an ordinary garage be ok fitting this or would you recommend going somewhere a bit more focused on modified cars

brumster

13 row with no thermostat and a freezing cold Rockingham raceway still wasn't man enough for the job on my mi; saw 106 deg on the long stages :-(

Upgrading to a 19 row as we speak...