• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
sutol

Found Clutches In Garage

sutol

Found these under some parts in garage, any one recognise them ?

Part Nos on box

........2050 W7....................................................................2057 42...............

post-9302-1206053371.jpgpost-9302-1206053356.jpg

Could do with a good home

welshpug

from what I can find 2050W7 is a 200 mm tu clutch 2057 42 isn't recognized by the system at all though!

sutol
from what I can find 2050W7 is a 200 mm tu clutch 2057 42 isn't recognized by the system at all though!

Thanks, the 200mm one has a smaller pressure plate than the 205 and the other one has a larger pressure plate than the 205 so if one is TU then I suspect that the big may be the wrong number (me :rolleyes: ).

I might keep the plates as the big one has bigger springs than 205, I'll check if they fit the box. :rolleyes:

sutol

The big one has a 230mm plate. :rolleyes:

welshpug

oh, ummm! could you double check the part number? that's a ruddy big clutch for a pug!

sutol
oh, ummm! could you double check the part number? that's a ruddy big clutch for a pug!

Checked it and it's in a pug/citrn box. The release bearing is different to a 205, no wings.

Could be in wrong box but it has the blue centralising tool same as the other one and the splines look the same but could be ever so slightly different but hard to tell.

It is a big clutch though, maybe V6 or later diesel.??

Sign in to follow this