• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Spiky

Strut Brace's

Paintguy
But, they can cause dint in the roof by sending the "flex" further through the shell............. or so I am told

I've not seen it on a 205, but I've seen a few Nova's like that, when they've got big alloys, hard suspension and strut braces.

Jrod
lol that rear brace is hilarious as the inner arch walls are so thin there and yes, no way I would put the belts on it! I have a rear brace in my Visa but then I have normal coil overs at the back so it might actually do something heh

Just curious, why do you cross the harnesses?

McPikie
Just curious, why do you cross the harnesses?

Better bracing I suppose, depending on whthere it's a left or right hand side impact?

VisaGTi16v

They are not actually crossed, there is just another of the adjusters they both pass through, no idea why thinking about it as the belts came like that heh. I guess it ties them together so if one of the eyes in the floor was to fail in a crash, the other one might hold and still keep both shoulders secure

Sign in to follow this