• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Spiky

Bilstein Suspenion

SPGTi
sorry , forgot to add

the insert is from PLR

the casing and top mounts is from COMP BRAKE

the springs from SPECIAL TUNING

Ask PLR to price match Shenpar £102+vat for the insert - see shenpar website (I also got PSOOC discount off Shenpar)

The Special Tuning spring will be the 70mm diameter.

Why not get the spring pans from Compbrake (2 1/4") then you can get springs direct from Faulkners for around £20 in most lengths and poundage ?

Or call Shenpar and see what they can do for a complete unit with topmounts / springs etc. I know their price was very competitive last I spoke to them. At least then if you do have any problems you have one point of call.

Steve

tom_m
Ask PLR to price match Shenpar £102+vat for the insert - see shenpar website (I also got PSOOC discount off Shenpar)

The Special Tuning spring will be the 70mm diameter.

Why not get the spring pans from Compbrake (2 1/4") then you can get springs direct from Faulkners for around £20 in most lengths and poundage ?

Or call Shenpar and see what they can do for a complete unit with topmounts / springs etc. I know their price was very competitive last I spoke to them. At least then if you do have any problems you have one point of call.

Steve

Shenpar buy straight from special tuning, and when I bought mine they were £121 per insert (less PSOOC discount). Shenpar are very competitive compared to teh likes of AB and West Mids and will supply you a fully built unit using 2.5in ID springs and eccentirc top mounts

Spiky

been to peter lloyds today,

he dont sell inserts for the 205 :ph34r::wub::lol:

Spiky

also, what size springs do i need ????

2 1/4??? or 2 1/2 ????

what length??????

email shenpar

Sign in to follow this