• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

ady

Peugeot Parts Prices

Rom

Mines been playing up, clicking on basket first time gives blank screen, have to go back and click again everytime.

Its showing most prices still, though seems to be more blanks / no listing. Maybe its just what im lookign up :rolleyes:

Chris_Mi
Mines been playing up, clicking on basket first time gives blank screen, have to go back and click again everytime.

Its showing most prices still, though seems to be more blanks / no listing. Maybe its just what im lookign up :)

:) Aarrgghh! It looks as though they might have changed ServiceBox. Everytime I click on the basket, I either get the message "selection temporarily unavailable" or it comes through to a screen that gives several options including:

1) empty the Spare Parts/Labour basket

2) Close the file

3) Update quantities

4) Open a new file

But nowhere can I find the bloody basket with the parts (and prices) in! Doh!

What is slightly worrying is that when I open up ServiceBox and sign in I get a message in French along the lines of 'Welcome to the new formula of Service Box Independent Operators. You will find your usual documentations in the Free Section of Services'. Well it never did that before, and now it is asking me to specify a distributor, and all I want to do is look at the bloody price for some rear discs. Damned French piece of a*s£

Yours Frustratedly,

Chris :angry::angry:

chrisj21

Service box has been refusing to work on my laptop for about a week now. Could anyone look up the folloing part numbers and prices for me please.

all 92 onwards.

Window switch (need 3).

The plastic housing they sit in both lh and rh.

rear washer bottle/cap

pump for above.

Much appreciated.

chrisj21

An update to the above thanks to puger and welshpug.

643466 WDW WASHER PUMP 11.80 GBP 13.57 GBP 13.57 GBP (Rear washer bottle pump)

643141 TANK 15.80 GBP 18.17 GBP 18.17 GBP (Rear washer bottle)

643230 PLUG 0.91 GBP 1.05 GBP 1.05 GBP (Cap to suit the above)

9394L2 BRACKET 4.14 GBP 4.76 GBP 4.76 GBP (Electric window switch holder, black)

9394L0 BRACKET 4.14 GBP 4.76 GBP 4.76 GBP (Electric window switch holder, black)

655372 CONTROL SWITCH 8.29 GBP 9.53 GBP 9.53 GBP (Electric window switch)

Chris

Edited by chrisj21

Paul_13

217520 Fork Bearing (BE3) £1.26

217521 Fork Bearing (BE3) £1.08

463571 406 Master Cylinder Reservoir £23.28

464413 Brake Reservoir Filter £1.29

464334 Reservoir Cap £2.58

4400N3 307 2.0 Caliper X1 £58.93

440465 " " Yoke X2 £25.09

480679 406 Flexi Hose Front X1 £17.29

DirtyFlare

my account no longer exists :lol: Has anyone else had this problem?

humanz

Same here. Can someone tell me the part number for an oil temp sender/switch? It's the one located in the sump and it's for a 1.9 GTI

RossD

I think they've removed private induviduals from the system. To register now you need to tell them you're a mechanic (By selecting motor repair profesionnal or similar.) and you need a VAT number. To get around the VAT number thing, just tell them you live in Canada or somewhere, the box for VAT number goes away :lol:

buster205
I don't think this one has been posted yet, and it's one of the most popular parts to be mentioned on the forum!!

Front wishbone bush kit (ALL bushes and nuts/bolts/washers required to replace front wishbone bushes on both sides :blush: ) - 3599 07 and costs circa £17.

just ordered kit 3599 07 from dealers in st helens cost now is £21.45 inc. VAT

humanz
I think they've removed private induviduals from the system. To register now you need to tell them you're a mechanic (By selecting motor repair profesionnal or similar.) and you need a VAT number. To get around the VAT number thing, just tell them you live in Canada or somewhere, the box for VAT number goes away :rolleyes:

Still can't register. No matter what country I choose, I can't register...I get the same message. Only when I choose UK do I get a different message. Of course, I still can't register as I haven't got a VAT number. Can someone tell me a part no. for the temp sensor in the sump? For an early 1.9 GTI. Cheers.

humanz

Well, I'm still looking for that part number, so anyone who has access, pls check the part no. for an oil temp sender for an early 1.9 GTI.

Thanks.

engine killer
Well, I'm still looking for that part number, so anyone who has access, pls check the part no. for an oil temp sender for an early 1.9 GTI.

Thanks.

024267 TEMPERAT SWITCH 16 DEG - M16 X 150 -XU5CP

024250 SENDING UNIT DIAM 16X1,50-140 DEG - EXCEPT XU5CP

these are all i can find

humanz

Cheers for those engine killer. :)

davepug205

Hi everyone,

My local peugeot is useless :lol:

Ive got the rear beam part numbers but can someone please list the part numbers/prices for

Front subframe bolts

Steering rack Bolts

306 gti6 caliper bolts (rebuild kit) front and rear

And any other bolts/seals/ bits Ill need to get my shell rolling and steering again :D

Cheers

Dave

Baz

Ball joint to hub bolts 69.2396 'Capscrew' £0.89

Ball joint to hub nuts 36.2230 'Self lock nut' £0.70

Edited by Baz

davepug205

cheers Baz

I should of said im using tubular wishbones, the thread screws into the hub and rosejointed track ends :mellow:

But everything else I need to order and Im cr@p on servicebox :)

Dave

chocolate_o_brian

Just managed to register as a "Canadian" mechanic on the service box. Bloody brilliant. May source part numbers by the VIN instead though, major p.i.t.a. doing a search when you're not clued up on stuff like this!

Para
699444 - side door fix (trim kit mentioned above by chrisj21, however only containing the clips for one side of the car),

was £21.98 last august, now £24.22 +vat

Hi guys, I was checking out that part number in service box and I couldn't find it. Does that part number is still available ? Can I go to my local Peugeot dealer and order that, I can bet dumb guys who sits there would tell me to leave them alone ! Someone has posted part numbers for paint cans in Sorrento Green and I can't find those numbers in service box too. Where do you taking those part numbers from ? Cheers, Mike

welshpug
Someone has posted part numbers for paint cans in Sorrento Green and I can't find those numbers in service box too. Where do you taking those part numbers from ? Cheers, Mike

Hi Mike, I acquired a list from my local Peugeot parts man back in 2007;

http://forum.205gtidrivers.com/index.php?s...20&start=20

Para

Thanks, I will have to visit my local dealer then.

TheLarneMan

Interior light switch (switch for the light that comes on when you open the door)

£3.66 +VAT

smithy

be3 gearbox clutch fork and arm kit with bushes and pin

211524 £55.01+the dreaded vat

smithy

0112a7 set of 4 liner seals £5.00

j_turnell

Anyone got a price and part number for 309 gti front subframe mounts??

cheers, James

dave205

Anyone know the part number and price for a set of 1.6 gti rear quarter badges?