• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Brambles

Inovation Lc1 Wide Band Lambda Sensor

Brambles
Awesome! Looks like a giant toy :P

I'd say your first port of call should be the Inovate software. Have a look in there for the voltage outputs and then pop them up here or something.

Load up the Emerald software too. Press F12, goto the Aux I/O at the top of the screen that appears and post up the values from that too :)

Thank you M3Evo, I will have a look and see if it makes any sence!

But I seem to recall Dave at Emerald saying it did not support wide band lamda?

What I am aming at is closed loop controll, as it would be nice to know the A/f ratio is being constantly adjusted to suit conditions.

Brambles
You got the data logger on yours?

For some reason the settings for the WBO2 input are buried in that.

Do you mean the Emerald data logger?

If so how can that help? I dont understand.

Brambles

Is any won running a digital crank sensor, as part of there set up?

M3Evo
Do you mean the Emerald data logger?

If so how can that help? I dont understand.

If you've got the data logger, you should be able to tell the ECU to read from the WBO2 device and you can then set the data logger to show Load site, Speed site and AFR.

You're quite right, it won't do a target AFR thing, but it will give an AFR readout on the live adjustments screen and also in the data logger so you can review your datalogs and make adjustments.

I've got a digital crank trigger on mine, why you ask? :)

Brambles
If you've got the data logger, you should be able to tell the ECU to read from the WBO2 device and you can then set the data logger to show Load site, Speed site and AFR.

You're quite right, it won't do a target AFR thing, but it will give an AFR readout on the live adjustments screen and also in the data logger so you can review your datalogs and make adjustments.

I've got a digital crank trigger on mine, why you ask? :rolleyes:

Why use the data logger functions?

If you have to manually adjust the Ecu why not just use the info from what is displayed on the LC1 gauge to make the adjustments.

Ah, unless you mean that the data logger can store the info more comprehensivelly, and then you can revue and adjust at leasure.

Just a side point I posted a whole lot more pictures and noe they are gone from this thread, why?

Just wondering what sort of set ups you were all running.

I have a vauxhall digitall one and am planing to use it instesd of the inductive one I have there at the moment.

Although the inductive one I have seems to be doing just fine so wanted to get some opinions.

M3Evo

Yeah, for live adjustments you might as well use the Inovate display, but for fine tuning over time, having the speed/load sites and the AFR they give would let you adjust at leisure. Would take a while though.

Don't think it makes that much difference which sensor type you use, although the digital ones are supposed to give off a more robust signal.

Don't forget the wiring's different for both types of sensor :rolleyes:

No idea about the pics :(

Brambles
Yeah, for live adjustments you might as well use the Inovate display, but for fine tuning over time, having the speed/load sites and the AFR they give would let you adjust at leisure. Would take a while though.

Don't think it makes that much difference which sensor type you use, although the digital ones are supposed to give off a more robust signal.

Don't forget the wiring's different for both types of sensor <_<

No idea about the pics :)

I have found the pictures they have been reposted on the generall chit chat area!

What sort of power outputs are you getting from your set up?

Just wondering what I may be able to expect.

When it had carbs and running rich at around 11:1 it put out arround 162 Bhp, so there should be room for considerable improovement.

cybernck

most of your images had nothing to do with this topic or sub-forum for that matter.

and in a dedicated topic you'll get more attention <_<.

M3Evo
I have found the pictures they have been reposted on the generall chit chat area!

What sort of power outputs are you getting from your set up?

Just wondering what I may be able to expect.

When it had carbs and running rich at around 11:1 it put out arround 162 Bhp, so there should be room for considerable improovement.

He he, none yet, it's got it's MOT on saturday (the Mi16 that is).....although my engine makes 270bhp, but it's not a pug so that's cheating.

Brambles
most of your images had nothing to do with this topic or sub-forum for that matter.

and in a dedicated topic you'll get more attention :unsure:.

Yes once I found out where the went to I realised the reason for the moove.

At first I thought it was down to a, too long post.

Thanks for shifting them to a more apropriate place.

Brambles
He he, none yet, it's got it's MOT on saturday (the Mi16 that is).....although my engine makes 270bhp, but it's not a pug so that's cheating.

What do you mean coming out with all that 270 Bhp stuff, how can you be allowed to have all that power!

I am outraged! :unsure:

Especially as you say it is not a pug!

Dont know what the world is coming to and here I am working hard to achieve 170/180 Bhp or so! : ;)

vern

Interested in getting an LC1, where is the cheapest place to get these, best I have found so far is £155 inc vat and del.

Rippthrough
Interested in getting an LC1, where is the cheapest place to get these, best I have found so far is £155 inc vat and del.

Bill shurvinton, pm me if you can't find his e-mail.

Sign in to follow this