• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
SPGTi

Wideband O2 Kit

Rippthrough
Which one do you have?

LC-1

SPGTi
If there's 3 or more wanting the innovate one (same as mine) we can get it for £135 delivered to the doorstep. The good thing about the innovate on is they already have a wide userbase and the technical support is great. You can also hook it up to a laptop for realtime logging, and it has two programmable analog outputs, so you can use it with a stock or an aftermarket ECU, and have a seperatly programmed output for a gauge.

more info on the innovate wideband here

That's without the display though. All I want at the moment is a setup that I can put in the car that will help down the rolling road and when funds allow I can then connect up to an aftermarket engine management. I will try and create a comparison table between the various systems with prices (group buy ) in it.

Steve

Rippthrough
That's without the display though. All I want at the moment is a setup that I can put in the car that will help down the rolling road and when funds allow I can then connect up to an aftermarket engine management. I will try and create a comparison table between the various systems with prices (group buy ) in it.

Steve

You should be able to use any display you like with it, but yes, you have to factor it in on top.

Personally I just take the laptop out any time I make any changes and run the display and log the session at the same time.

There's a build your own controller through megasquirt available, but the calibration process is a bit involved to say the least!

Edited by Rippthrough

Sign in to follow this