• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Banjo

What Colour?

Banjo

This is in bright sunlight after washing it, does normally look more red but still kinda orange.

P1010023.jpg

P1010022.jpg

P1010027.jpg

Sorry for all the pics mods but everyone loves pictures!

It's crying out for a respray, will keep me busy for a few weeks.

Ben

Edited by Banjo

Paintguy

What the hell is that in the background of the last picture?!

Leet205

its a banana van!

RobMGti

I would agree with all of the above. Unless your going to do a complete shell respray then i think sticking with an originalish colour is your best bet. Id take Paintguys advice and go for a richer shade of red. Personally i love the block Audi red.

Good luck :(

Rob

jackherer
What the hell is that in the background of the last picture?!

Nissan Escargot

no idea why I know that :(:(

Banjo

It's my dads snail van!! You knows it.

alexi

keep it original, please don't let another pug be painted some horrific colour.

A complete paint job with the original colour, i.e. red. covering all the areas that were sprayed originally by peugeot will provide you with a car that looks new and is true to the original. Even try and find the original paint, cos If your going to pay the money to get a respray done do it properly.

I guarentee you will feel all warm and fuzzy when you see the car looking like it just rolled off the factory line.

gti_al
I guarentee you will feel all warm and fuzzy when you see the car looking like it just rolled off the factory line.

Dude, i think you have an unhealthy addiction to that feeling... Perhaps you should develop a drinking/drug problem to distract you from the desire to restore your car to brand new? :)

That deep red looks unreal though, particularly with the black bumpers. I don't get what peugeot were thinking with the grey plastic thing...

alexi

G'day mate

Yes I do have an obsession with originality, but it is a healthy one.

p.s. that cigy lighter and ash tray I got of you are just what I was after, great doing buisiness with ya.

Banjo

Alexi did I say I wanted to paint it in flip paint? And did I say I was having it resprayed? I'm doing it all myself and am not a chav so don't worrie. :lol:

Have made my mind up and will hopefully get my finger out and spray it original or CTi Red. :lol:

Ben

Edited by Banjo

alexi

nice one Banjo, it appears you are a wise man.

Are you sure your not Australian, with a name like that.

Banjo

lol no its what everyone calls me.

Sign in to follow this