• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
pdd144c

Emerald Ecu

pdd144c
They were coilpack ones, but I get no movement at all, I get a TINY amount when I start it but not sure if thats just the car moving. Any ideas? is the rev counter on a seperate fuse at all ? They are BX coilpack ones (supposedly).

Same fuse as the clock mate. NO 1 in the board, 10 amp, assuming its the same as the gti one.

Edited by pdd144c

Sam

Damn, the clock works perfectly :wacko:

pdd144c
Damn, the clock works perfectly :wacko:

Check the 12v right up to the rev counter and the earth. Mine had the same symptons as yours when i had no 12v feed... Broken wire perhaps? If you cant get it working next time your over my way can try my module if you like?

pug1off

we can also supply/fit these units to convert your rev counter signals, could do a group buy. e-mail me if your interested... info@pug1off.com cheers

Sam

I just rang omex, they have told me to try a 2k Ohm resistor between 12v+ and the tacho wire, and if that won't work (he said it works for some not others) then to basically wire in a relay but using the coil from the relay and none of the switching mechanism, so basically the coil between 12v+ and the tacho wire. I guess a trip to maplins is in order.

Sign in to follow this