• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Gaz D

Remote central locking

SRDT
10 hours ago, DamirGTI said:

Then those motors/actuators as such aren't suitable for use in early cars like Ph1 ? unless if connected via universal central locking module for remote lock/unlock (but then the system still wont work manually via key/door barrel) ?

Any idea which part number of the main/master drivers door actuator is need/suitable for early Ph1 LHD 205's ?

If you also wire the "state switch" correctly the universal control module will act like the original.

As for part numbers the grey switch is 6620.01, the black driver side actuator is 6551.18 up to 11/1992 then 6615.03 after that.

• Thanks 1

Gaz D

I wired my system in today it was so easy. Bearing in mind my was originally a RCL car it was a case of unscrewing the module off the side of the steering column. Picking a + off pin 1, an Earth off pin 2, connecting lock to pin 6 and unlock to pin 9. The hardest part was putting the steering cowl back on as it helps tighten bits of other dash up

• Like 1

Leslie green

Happy days :D