Welcome to the brand new 205GTIDrivers.com website! We hope you'll enjoy it! Read the full notice here.

• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Andy

[Car_Upgrade] Yet Another Mi16 1.9 Build

Andy

Another attempt at a photo upload

4C90C515-0BF8-436B-B564-98BB795D5B64.jpeg

jackherer

It's a bit small!

Looks good from what I can see, very neat.

Make sure your expansion tank is in good condition though, I've had one develop a pinhole leak before and it shot coolant straight into the horn relay which kept powering the horn. We were on a trackday at the time and the marshals thought we'd lost our minds.

Andy

Hi. Very small. I have so little space left allocated to upload photographs that it had to be that small. As for the header tank, I have a BBM alloy one ( which does not make it immune to failure but less likely) but I agree, a leak from the tank would give all my relays a really good watering . I might just relocate it a bit further along the bulkhead. Should have thought about that really before I painted 

Andy

Forgot to add, SPA dash ordered! 

• Like 1

petert

That happened to me a while back. I wrote to admin and suggested I could go back through my old posts and delete the pictures. They increased my space allowance instead.

Andy

Neat. I will try that . How is riding in 50degrees ?

Andy