• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
jack-da-stripper

Rolling Dude Where's My Car :p

Stephen W

F323 OKV is owned by myself now. I bought it as a rolling shell as it was about to be scrapped. It's not in great condition and requires a new front end of which I've been collecting new panels. I've got everything I need pretty much to get it back together but I'm not sure when this will happen.

I always keep a look out for my old 1.9 G898 WLX but never seen or heard of it since I sold it.

GLPoomobile

Hi Stephen. Good to hear you're planning to do some sort of restoration to f323okv. It's certainly done the rounds since I sold it 10 years ago, and a few of it's brief owners have been on here. Almost seems like the shell that will never die!

markb1234

anyone on here own g826lyb at any time? its got a cage and mi16 engine in it wouldnt mind seeing some old photos of it

Daviewonder

I'd still like to find the Person who did the 2.0 HDI conversion on my Laser 1.9. It must have been a while ago as I bought it a good few years ago now and it had been off the road for years before that. It was definitely a no expense spared conversion.

Any idea? J250 GRH

rory1

Any one know where my old cars are?

F252 JND - grey 1.6

J213 HFT red 1.6

H12 LAD green 1.9

L413 RAC blue 1.9

Would like to know if they are still about

Did anybody on here previously own G860 CSC red 1.9? Would like to know any history of this

Thanks Paul

Stephen W

Hi Stephen. Good to hear you're planning to do some sort of restoration to f323okv. It's certainly done the rounds since I sold it 10 years ago, and a few of it's brief owners have been on here. Almost seems like the shell that will never die!

Yeah well it seems a shame really to just scrap it. Anyone that is inexperienced would take one look and say it's passed it's day but as we all know that's not the case. One day it will be back on the road it's a case of when really. I want to get stuck in really but I have another one aswell plus a little one is on the way so it's on the back burner for now.

L413 RAC is still alive. I owned for a year in about 2008 and sold it to a guy who wanted to do auto tests in it. It was pretty rough when it got to me. It's got a full cage in it now and gets used quite a bit.

audiobull

L413 RAC blue 1.9

I am sure i saw that when i picked a spare engine up. i might be going back there to get other bits. it was definately rac at the end, miami blue but it is in great shape with custom alcantera gti seats.did not see a roll cage so may be a different rac

harrya95

I don't have a previous one, but I currently own G311 RVV if anyone knows it? :P

calvinhorse

Audiobul, you're thinking of this one with the custom interior, re trimmed knob and wheel.

That's L425 RAC

• Like 1

audiobull

Audiobul, you're thinking of this one with the custom interior, re trimmed knob and wheel.

That's L425 RAC

not sure 100% what it was but come on how close. ha ha. Not sure of knob and wheel but seats definitely with the stripes sewn in/on.

Edited by audiobull

calvinhorse
E53871F4-843D-4AA2-86C9-7A2009C5ED99.jpg
  • Like 1

forbeslongden

For some reason I seem to remember there being a Miami Blue one with 'L*** RAC' in Plymouth...

audiobull

just confirmed that is the one. still looks as good as it did then. Now in the Southampton area.

luggy

That Alfies' old car from Saltash. Sold it about a month ago, car is stunning. Someone had a real bargain! although he nearly didnt sell it because he wasnt too happy about a possible GTI6 upgrade as he wanted it to stay original.

Edited by luggy
  • Like 1

audiobull

alcantera seats are not original :-P

forbeslongden

That Alfies' old car from Saltash. Sold it about a month ago, car is stunning. Someone had a real bargain! although he nearly didnt sell it because he wasnt too happy about a possible GTI6 upgrade as he wanted it to stay original.

Did Alfie used to live in Ivybridge / Lee Mill way? If so, the panels from his written off Cherry GTi live on my car now and that'd explain where I've seen that Miami before too!

luggy

Did Alfie used to live in Ivybridge / Lee Mill way? If so, the panels from his written off Cherry GTi live on my car now and that'd explain where I've seen that Miami before too!

Yes he did!

Ricky480

Hello Guys 

I know this is an old post!

I used to own sorronto green 1.9 J252 PPF 

I sold it in 2001and regretted it every day and wold love to buy it back looked on Dvla but nothing comes up 

anyone know of its whereabouts