• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
jack-da-stripper

Rolling Dude Where's My Car :p

Daviewonder

Just had a look at my 1275GT, it was last taxed when The Lion King was in the Cinema :o

carlh.1

Just remembered there's a video of the car on you tube if you type in 205 turbo dyno it should come up first in the list

iPlod999

J966 WTW SORN in place.

It could still live. :)

willis

There it is in an old pic. I found an old tax disc, too?!? I've got a couple of really good pics somewhere so I'll put them up when I've found them.

post-23559-0-13332100-1397858193_thumb.jpg

Edp

My minty graphite grey 1.6, H811 DKP should never have sold it.... would love to think its still out there somewhere.

HREG3.jpg

My first car, 205 XS, F872 TLH ......

Slo

Everyone that's read this thread so far is thinking please someone post my reg :lol:

• Like 1

Edp

Everyone that's read this thread so far is thinking please someone post my reg :lol:

:D I know for sure that won't happen with my present cars!

Paul_13

Apologises for any one who's owned

H179 ANJ

F808 NBL

J530 CYH

They're all long gone

iPlod999

Edp.

H811 DKP last taxed July 2009. :(

F872 TLH July 2004. :(

Edited by iPlod999

Wes

a few of my old ones:

J691 FYA miami 1.9. not taxed since 2008

G477 WBA white mi16, sorn in place. last i heard of it it was being used in sprints.

F746 FTA red 1.6 still taxed. anyone know of it?

G789 YLP white 309 gti. not taxed since 2009

Edited by Wes

Tom Fenton

SHIBBY!!!

Edp

Edp.

H811 DKP last taxed July 2009. :(

F872 TLH July 2004. :(

Shame, that 1.6 was mint. I sold it with only 75k on the dials in 2007. I spent a fortune removing the engine, sorting rot and respraying. I had the cloth seats re-trimmed too....

DSC04081.jpg

HREG2.jpg

bugger

deathbringer929

SHIBBY!!!

what does this mean thomas??

Tom Fenton

what does this mean thomas??

With your standing as the king of film quotes I'm rather disappointed to have to explain this to you. For your homework you shall watch "Dude, where's my car?" and then you shall understand.

Next weeks homework is to watch "Deuce Bigalo- Male Gigalo" so that when I say "Don't make me he-bitch-man-slap you" and "That's a big bitch" you will understand!

• Like 2

forbeslongden

Just accounting for this one, anyone here previously own Cherry 1.6 J928 JHT ? I scrapped it sadly, t'was 17 and stupid used all the bits for another one even though the donor was pretty darn solid.

My others were/are

F296 RPM (my original Graphite 1.9 sold and since restored I'm led to believe)

L486 BKK (my current STDT - be interested if one of the previous 4 owners is on here)

P255 YTA (my base model 1.8 D been in my family since minute one, if you've seen it in Devon, it now has the reg mark L666 CEL but still alive)

J970 DYC (my recently purchase Miami 1.6, 10 previous owners, any of them here?)

jack-da-stripper

Current project J464 CKS red 1.9 central scotland was owned by a guy from eccosse at one point apparently !?!?

kes205

Hi all

Just wondered if anyone seen or knows about a white 205 gti 1.9 1991 that I owned for 8 years. The reg is H179mpb. Was my complete pride an joy but stupidly didn't have the space for it when I bought the evo. Worse mistake I ever made selling it. Would love to have any information in it.

Thanks

Kerry

GLPoomobile

My previous ones were:

F323 OKV - White 1.6, later turned in to an Mi16 track car. I know someone on here bought it last year and transferred all the best bits to a better shell. Currently on SORN.

H565 SCL - Red 1.6. Sold to a young member called Si from Manchester several years ago. I know he had it resprayed red and put an XU10J4RS in it, but he got banned from here so no idea if he still has it or if it got passed on to someone else. But DVLA shows it as taxed.

My current one is a white (ex 1.6) Mi16 with reg G210 XBL.

Edited by GLPoomobile

kes205

How do you find out when the car was last taxed. I looked my old car up and it just says sorn.

Wes

if it says its sorned it is probably still about and has not been scrapped. if it says last taxed in 2008 etc it is probably scrapped.

kes205

Oh I hope it is still about. Would love to see it again. Pity I can't contact the owner

deathbringer929

My current silver 1.9 gti F432 STR purchased from Nuneaton from a guy who was breaking 205's?

My grey STDT with xud9te L734 DOH