• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Mansfield205

Young Driver Insurance

SurGie

Maybe doing it too often could sway the creditors decision even though it doesnt effect the credit score as such.

Baz

Exactly that yes, i'm told you can easily get around it, it just affects the initial decision!

Petrolsniffer

In my personal experience the comparison sites have never offered me good quotes ever! doesn't matter on the car,ncb age whatever they have just never liked me.

What I do find is small brokers do give me good quotes try graham sykes also some of the walk in high street brokers can be good I know of two in mansfield :) give me a flash if you see me when you get your own 205 as the other local owners seem ignorent :(

Mansfield205

In my personal experience the comparison sites have never offered me good quotes ever! doesn't matter on the car,ncb age whatever they have just never liked me.

What I do find is small brokers do give me good quotes try graham sykes also some of the walk in high street brokers can be good I know of two in mansfield :) give me a flash if you see me when you get your own 205 as the other local owners seem ignorent :(

Thanks il try that. And I will do mate, will keep a look out!

I've only seen one 205 in Mansfield. Seen a couple in Nottingham though.