• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
pug309twin40s

405 Mi16 Pictures

pug309twin40s

right i'll make the first post :D

lets see a pic of everyones 405 mi16?

wish i still had mine

B1ack_Mi16

Mine, just washed..

Just too bad the pic is 3 years old or something, in the meantime the laquer have started flakin off, so now it looks nasty :(

KRISKARRERA

I've got loads to post up but I must hit the sack and get my mi sleep. Here's one for now: (click on pic to enlarge)

pug309twin40s
Mine, just washed..

Just too bad the pic is 3 years old or something, in the meantime the laquer have started flakin off, so now it looks nasty :(

ah thats your car. wondered whos it was. used to have that pic as my background as your 405 looks so lush.

B1ack_Mi16
ah thats your car. wondered whos it was. used to have that pic as my background as your 405 looks so lush.

Agree, at least it used to look very good.

Need to sort the paint out if I'm to keep it for a little longer.

Got my hands on some T16 wheels also, have not got them here yet, but they're waiting for me at a mates place approx 20 miles away :). Not sure what to use them for yet.. The 17" have a puncture on one tire, and the others are more or less worn out too. Can't afford new tires due to my 205 Gti project :)

Some more pictures:

http://cortex.fa-s.ntnu.no/~kristian/bil/405Mi16/

Edited by B1ack_Mi16

vicki mi16 babe

Gertys got some new alloys and has only just got back on the road after being sat on my drive since july last year and needs a damn good clean so soon as shes had a bath and polish with new alloys i shall post away. in the meantime heres me and Deans track beast,we only got it running this week after saving her from the scrapman cus some nasty man had her for its engine for his 205,he was only a few miles away and the shell was in great nick with only 70k on the clock,We bought an accident damaged mi16 and took the engine from it to put in her so thats one mi16 saved from death :D We shall soon be in the process of stripping her,welding back doors and sunroof,cage and buckets along with some nice graphics and stickers so she's gonna look mean and watch out 205 boys :P

cybernck

people, please use the forum's image upload facility :).

this makes for faster forum browsing and no broken image links.

however, do not upload huge pics or copyrighted material.

thanks.

KRISKARRERA
people, please use the forum's image upload facility :).

this makes for faster forum browsing and no broken image links.

however, do not upload huge pics or copyrighted material.

thanks.

Sorry young master Nicika I'm so used to other forums I go on not having their own uploading thingy.

KRISKARRERA

Ahh good you still have the 4x4 then. Any idea what you're gonna do with it?

Guest Robley

No idea yet, but for £30 you can't complain.

Havent checked on her for about a month. so i better go and see what winter damage i got :(

James504

Hey, I am James. I am new, but this is my Mi16.

post-1-134540315021_thumb.jpg

vicki mi16 babe

Ooooo its a black one...me wants me wants B)

Guest Robley
Mine, just washed..

Allway liked those wheels and they look sweet on an Mi B)

Guest franco

my baby (Australian spec) :P :

mypug0016yc.th.jpg

mypug0024bj.th.jpg

mypug0034ve.th.jpg

mypug0040wx.th.jpg

Edited by franco

vicki mi16 babe

Is that steel grey or ming blue? My eyes aint what they used to be. :lol:

Guest franco

Ming blue :P The most commonly available colours in Australia were white, red, sorrento green and black, a few ming blue ones around but not many; same as steel grey models, a few floating around, but not as common as the aforementioned colours.

Edited by franco

vicki mi16 babe

I had a ming blue sri a gew years back...lovely colour when all polished.

The most common colours here are red,steel grey and white.The sorrento green are only p2 though.

KRISKARRERA

Hi James, Franco, lovely examples there, I bet it don't rain much where u 2 are!

RobMGti

You can get away from Maxi on here Kris :D haha

Id never seen pics of yours over on drivers. Looks very nice, alot better than i expected

KRISKARRERA

Id never seen pics of yours over on drivers. Looks very nice, alot better than i expected

Thanks Rob. Yes I hope Maxi stays away. Actually I don't mind people puuting the mi16 into a 205 or 309... the problem I have is that is usually means the end of the road for a nice 405. Oh and also some of these guys act so proud about killing a 405.

RobMGti

Thanks Rob. Yes I hope Maxi stays away. Actually I don't mind people puuting the mi16 into a 205 or 309... the problem I have is that is usually means the end of the road for a nice 405. Oh and also some of these guys act so proud about killing a 405.

Ive noticed dont worry, now both of the 205s have gone i fancy a 405 for abit :) Never had one so will be a change

KRISKARRERA

What engines did you have in your 205s?

RobMGti

One was a standard 1.6 i converted to full 1.9 on Twin Webber 40's. The othe was my track car, white 1.9 with full HiFlow stage3/4 engine, shortened inlet manifold, short tracts, Max torque cam etc etc. Wasnt really driveable on the road but was damn good fun :D

Went to its new home a few weekends back :(