• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
daneldridge23

Omex 600 In Mi16 Phase 1

daneldridge23

Hi guys where is the wire 112 tacho on a phase 1 and what switch live should i use?

Anthony

Both wires are located by the wing mounted coil - switched live on the positive side, and one of the ones on the negative side is the tacho

daneldridge23

Hi mate i am trying to wire in the power to the ecu but im struggling! I have a feed from the battry, i have fuel pump wired in its earthed to the sterring collum, now just trying to loacted where the switched live is that i need and where to plug in the tacho wire on the omex loom

pug_ham

Like Anthony said, both of the wires you need to find for the coil switched live & tacho signal wire will be in the engine bay near the old coil mounting on the n/s inner wing.

You shouldn't need a seperate earth for the fuel pump imo, if you connect the Omex fuel pump feed to the wire that runs from the tachy relay it will work fine & still run via the original fuse.

g

Chris_Mi

Dan,

When you've got this sorted, could you knock up a "wiring for dummies" diagram?

:D