• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Daviewonder

What Colour Gti Would You Go For..

205 Colours  

516 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

GSXR_J

Does anyone actually own the colour they most prefer? :lol:

I do...Topaz all the way!!!

McDude

Voted Cherry Red - I've got white!

Wouldn't say no to a Miami Blue though

Mikey S

voted white as im really hankering after one, have to wait a couple of months according to management <_<:lol:

my mi16 is graphite, still an awesome colour but shows all the marks :(

SurGie

Yeah but when its clean its gets more shiny than the white ones. Iv always liked white but the graphite won it for me, grey in the day and black at night, two tone :lol:

Redtop

Miami is what I voted as I think it looks so well in 1.6 trim when clean. Ive far to many in various colours but it is hard to choose. I like red and white as well because they show off the black spats and trim well, whereas the darker colours don't seem too.

SurGie

On black 205's i agree ^^ but on the graphite or steel grey's they are clear enough to see when the trim is black but they are not in your face so much, well it is for me.

stu8v

TBH I'm finding it impossible to choose a colour to paint my track car...................

I seem to be going from one end of the spectrum to the other eg. Kawasaki green to metallic black LOL

Daviewonder

I've always thought that Laser Green would have been a better Limited Edition colour than Sorrento. I think Miami and Laser were better matched, both colours broke the mould so to speak.

Lan

yellow, wouldn't have to be a gti though!

p1234

I have an Alpind white and cherry red one, its gotta be a graphite grey one next!

tartanbloke

Good afternoon,

I spent months (9) trying to find an unmodified one in either Red or Black with some form or provinence that was not a rediculous price but it had to be a Ph 1.5 with the monaco seat trim manufactured between January 1988 and August 1989.

In the end I managed to source a Black one that met my personal requirment and when she is all washed, polished, extra glossed and bumper gel treated, it shines like glass and has such a fabulous refelection that it wins my vote. Red is fab but doesn't sparkle the same.

Chris

GTIJIM

id have an Alpine white PH1.5 1.9 with 309 Goodwood style Speedlines :D

Daviewonder

id have an Alpine white PH1.5 1.9 with 309 Goodwood style Speedlines :D

Yuck, nasty :ph34r:

GTIJIM

Its not that bad :lol:

seorvl.jpg

B)

Edited by GTIJIM

Daviewonder

It's a nice car mate, I was winding you up ^_^

BlueBolt

Miami Blue :)

First one was a 1.6, utter heap!!

Now got a lovely Miami Blue edition :)

Teggers

I'd love a Miami Blue one but my second choice was the one I bought in Alpine White. I love the contrast between the white and black trim with the red highlights. It just works.

Out of preference, I would always have a blue car though, I looked long and hard for my project Nissan in sapphire blue pearl. The nearest blue 205 when I was looking to buy was 300 miles away though and there was a white one 30 miles away.

feb

White was never my favorite colour in a 205 but after owning one I realise it looks much better than in pictures, in fact I really like it now!

deathbringer929

yup, silver. waited 2 years to find the right car to restore. 2nd choice graphite.

flyfisher

having had several 205s in lots of colours its a hard one at presant a imac cherry red mi16 but if i was honest it would be another lazer green

harryskid

On reflection i now think pink B)