• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
TeCh2pe

[misc_work] Tech2pe's Collection Of 205's

kuuner

you're not mistaken ;)

I love the Dimma T16 style dashboard. We never got those in the UK as they are LHD specific sad.gif

Hmmmm, you're a littlebit wrong there. I found this in my big dimma-photo-database...

web.jpg

BlueBolt

Jealous doesn't come close...!!

Gorgeous collection!!!

(null)

TeCh2pe

Thanks for nice comments lads! :)

Nice to see DIMMA dashes. Our dashes are almost alike but yours have been modified some I see.

No I havent got a Kenwood D-Mask headunit. What you see is just a plasticcover. The engine has been my Stereo and it plays fine music.

Though I've recently installed a small Pioneer system with OK sound.

As said before it will sadly take some time with updates. Have a lot going on at the moment.

Last news is that the "Miami blue GTi"...acctually a Toyota color but still...it is sold and the Cabriolet and longterm project is also for sale.

Will be keeping the "T16", DIMMA and Rallycar.

Sold my appartment and bought a big house and garage. And Im also studying for 1 more year to be a GEO Engineer and on top of that I will be a dad in late summer. :wub:

But I'm trying to get one car finished at a time and with "only" 3 cars that is not to much left on I think I will be good.

Tomorrow I will go and get the rallycar from my barn and bring it back home to my garage where the DIMMA stands.

The rallycar is MOT'ed and good to go after cambelt change and probably just a new sump gasket, leaking a bit of oil.

The DIMMA is also good to go, but I will change a lot of parts on it. To make the ride and handeling a lot better.

Just placed some partorders for about £5000 and Im afraid it will be alot more. I'm not easy to please :lol:

For the "T16" it is acctually just a new exhaust manifold and small bits that is needed before some work and dyno.

But this will be finished last.

MariO_205

I love your projects, especially Dimma. :P

Good work!

tunnicliffe

i have a gutmann inlet manifold like the one in that picture in my garage

tunnicliffe

sorry forgot to how good you collection is i thought my old one was until i seen that

Edited by tunnicliffe