• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
TeCh2pe

[misc_work] Tech2pe's Collection Of 205's

TeCh2pe

Hi!

I want to share with you my colletion of 205's.

Since the year 2004 I've had 19 Peugeots and 18 of them where 205's and mainly GTi's.

I've sold most of the cars since then and unfortiantly scrapped some that couldent be saved beacause of major rust all over.

The cars I had where 106 Rallye S2, 205 1,4 CT, 2x 205 1,6 GTi, 7x 205 1,9 GTi, 205 1,9 GTi "Dimma".

The cars I got left now is 6x 205's.

84' 205 1,6 GTi (T16) |16v 400+ BHP

39213_1440385541176_1579193464_1048758_62180_n.jpg

40574_1440385181167_1579193464_1048752_2794216_n.jpg

39634_1440383901135_1579193464_1048744_3240355_n.jpg

87' 205 Dimma NR.224 (Mi16) |16v 230+ BHP

Foto%20session%201_07.JPG

Foto%20session%201_01.JPG

Motorvask_vinterlagring.JPG

84' 205 1,9 GTi Rallycar |8v 170+ BHP

31.jpg

205-rally6.jpg

205-rally5.jpg

TeCh2pe

85' 205 1,6 GTi (Mi16) |16v 147+ BHP

2.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

87' 205 1,9 CTi Summer cruiser | 8v 130+ BHP

lakkering.jpg

Peugeot%20205%201,9%20CTi%20Gutmann_4.jpg

87' 205 1,6 GTi Long-term project | ???

8.jpg

And not to forget my daily driver thats a bloody good fun to drive.

01' Citroën Berlingo "VTS" (The Sleeper) |16v 167+ BHP

015.jpg

013.jpg

pugpete1108

nice collection mate :D

how easy was the vts berlingo conversion? does it bolt straight in?

my friend was looking to do this to his berlingo van thats all

pete

TeCh2pe
nice collection mate :D

how easy was the vts berlingo conversion? does it bolt straight in?

my friend was looking to do this to his berlingo van thats all

pete

I havent done the convertion myself in the Berlingo but the last owner who did it said it was bolt on to the last screw.

And after looking closer at it sureley looks like it should have been there originally except the 16v "badge" and the blue silicone hose :D

Edited by TeCh2pe

BusEngineer

Liking the cars mate, especially the first three :D

Loving the wheels on the Dimma :D

Edited by BusEngineer

TeCh2pe

Here are some filmclips of the 205 "T16" on Rolling road and a lap at Artic Circle Raceway.

In the videos the engine was standard and had fitted a DP Welders Nightmare Manifold and Downpipe, Turbonetics WG,

Garrett GT3071R. (Will run with the same parts except the annoying Turbonetics WG that will be swapped for a HKS one I think).

Now the XU10J4TE engine has been upgraded (after loosing oilpressure as can be seen at the ACR clip).

Arrow H-profile Rods

Wössner Forged Pistons

ARP studs

ML gearbox with ML axles and Quaife diff

Bottomend is wheightbalanced

The block is bore honed and all engine bearings is new.

Peugeot Sport "sloshplate"

PeterT pickup and a sandwichplate from 1.9 Mi16.

And the wheels are now OZ's fitted with slicks with Treadwear 30.

Henry Yorke

Nice collection. What kit is on the CTI? It looks similar to a Gutmann Turbo look 2 one but the rear valance looks a bit different

TeCh2pe
Nice collection. What kit is on the CTI? It looks similar to a Gutmann Turbo look 2 one but the rear valance looks a bit different

The arches and sideskirts are from old Peugeot Talbot Sport and the front and rear bumper are Gutmann Turbo Look II :D

The CTi will be looking good with the Gutmann Exip wheels thats allready on the car in the picture. They do need a refurb...

Going to paint them up nicely like theese wide Gutmann EXIP and combine them using the wide ones on the rear since they're to wide at the front.

Even though I have 2 sets :D

Gutmann%20felger_1.jpg

Gutmann%20felger_2.jpg

Edited by TeCh2pe

welshpug

:lol: Henry will be very jealous of those wheels !

fitting the XU10J4RS into a berlingo/partner should be quite a doddle, they are the same inner wings and bulkhead, the wiring may even be compatible.

harryskid

WOW what a great collection of pugs, thanks for sharing them with us. Do you rally drive as well? :lol:

TeCh2pe

I've not really done much work on my cars the last year though except I got the Rallycar finished and MOT'ed.

Spesifications for the Rallycar:

1.9 Gti 8v, port matched, race-cam (300 degrees duration), extra fuelpump and catch-tank, 505-turbo ECU. 170BHP.

Shortshift 6 gear PTS gearbox with 60% lock(diff 5,23), adjustable gearlinkage with uniballs. PTS axles.

4pot Brembos in front (406 V6 coupe) with Cosworth 4x4 disks, 2pot frontcalippers from Citröen Visa GTi at the rear. Adjustable fly-off handbrake.

PTS Coilovers (Bilstein internals), adjustable bærearmer, adjustable støtdempertårn foran. PTS Gr.A rear axle.

PTS steering with 1,7 rounds from full right to full left. The car is seemwelded, OMP rollcage, skid plate under the engine and carbon under chassis, PTS wiring with silver conductors – the wireings weight is under 1 kg and WRC dashbord from ’86.

The reason for me not doing more work on my cars is school taking up my time and I've restored a small barn where I can keep my cars.

Just got it painted last month at the last minute before the snow came fully. Heres some pictures of I got of the barn last winter. (Sorry for bad pics).

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

Henry Yorke
The arches and sideskirts are from old Peugeot Talbot Sport and the front and rear bumper are Gutmann Turbo Look II :lol:

The CTi will be looking good with the Gutmann Exip wheels thats allready on the car in the picture. They do need a refurb...

Going to paint them up nicely like theese wide Gutmann EXIP and combine them using the wide ones on the rear since they're to wide at the front.

Even though I have 2 sets :rolleyes:

Fantastic. A very rare kit the PTS one. Where did you find that? I thought I smelt touches of Gutmann in there, especially with the wheels! could you send me some more pics either on here or to Henry@yorkesport.co.uk please. Is the miami a genuine GM16i conversion as I notice the battery is not there and they usually put them in the boot, though the original Gutmann airbox is missing if it is.

Welshpug, Those wheels are relatively easy to get hold of (and there are two sorts with a deep dish and a stepped dish) and there are a lot of Ford or early Audi offset ones available. The Gutmann ones I am after are more challenging to find!! As you well know I have a lonely two already! I love the thrill of the hunt!

TeCh2pe
:rolleyes: Henry will be very jealous of those wheels !

fitting the XU10J4RS into a berlingo/partner should be quite a doddle, they are the same inner wings and bulkhead, the wiring may even be compatible.

Hehe... He might! They were hard to get and bloody expensive.

Yes, the wiring I think was a direct fit.

WOW what a great collection of pugs, thanks for sharing them with us. Do you rally drive as well? :P

No, I dont drive rally (not member of a rally club or competing) except in the woods @ home :lol: but I've thought about it

I'm a member of Peugeot Sport Club Norway though. Havent done any racing at their trackdays yet but hey I'm still young and my driving skills have improved in The

Norwegian Woods. :lol:

TeCh2pe
Fantastic. A very rare kit the PTS one. Where did you find that? I thought I smelt touches of Gutmann in there, especially with the wheels! could you send me some more pics either on here or to Henry@yorkesport.co.uk please. Is the miami a genuine GM16i conversion as I notice the battery is not there and they usually put them in the boot, though the original Gutmann airbox is missing if it is.

Welshpug, Those wheels are relatively easy to get hold of (and there are two sorts with a deep dish and a stepped dish) and there are a lot of Ford or early Audi offset ones available. The Gutmann ones I am after are more challenging to find!! As you well know I have a lonely two already! I love the thrill of the hunt!

Hmm.. They are? I havnet seen much of thoose for sale. Not in Scandinavia at least.

Yes, I can send you the pictures I have of it tomorrow and no the "miami" is not a genuine GM16i conversion. :lol:

alync406

Lovely collection of cars you have there. You would have some job to choose which to drive :lol:

Is the 85' Mi16 a 1.6?

Edited by alync406

TeCh2pe
Lovely collection of cars you have there. You would have some job to choose which to drive :lol:

Is the 85' Mi16 a 1.6?

Hehe yes, one for each occation. :lol:

Yes, its a 1,6 and buildt by B1ack_Mi16 wich I think was your next question? :rolleyes:

Edited by TeCh2pe

Peetypug

i've just done a sex wee over the dimma

M@tt

nice collection!

you seem to have got 170+bhp from what looks like a standard inlet, throttle body & AFM how have you managed that?

TeCh2pe
nice collection!

you seem to have got 170+bhp from what looks like a standard inlet, throttle body & AFM how have you managed that?

The last owner that had it and buildt the engine said he had it on roalling road and it had about 171bhp in the engine.

I havent opened the whole engine for overhaul yet, so Im not quite sure but I think its oversize what conserns bore and valves etc.

The things I do know as it can be seen easily is 505turbo ecu, non std. header and gr.a exhaust, 300 degree racecam (and it has 12 something in comp I think it was).

This car is actually the first 205 in its year that was importet by Peugeot dealership to Norway. VINxxxxxxx0001.

It was buildt for rallying but only used ones in hillclimb. Its lightned for about 80kg. And yes the 1,9l gti engine that was in this before was made by Custom Racing in Sweden and was made in a set of to engines the other one was fitted to a engine tester and produced a nicely 192bhp. But the car and the engine where sold seperatly :o

They was pretty standard looking from the outside but all internals where changed ofc.

Edited by TeCh2pe

Batfink

great collection. Wish I had the space to have so many projects!

Anthony

Nice collection :ph34r:

great collection. Wish I had the space to have so many projects!

It takes you long enough to get one project done, let alone half a dozen - you are the "Official Forum Project Mincer" remember :o

Baz

Awesome collection indeed as said!! :ph34r:

Even if some of the power figures may seem a little optimistic! :o

TeCh2pe
Awesome collection indeed as said!! :ph34r:

Even if some of the power figures may seem a little optimistic! :o

Wich ones I wonder? The "T16" have been on roalling road so thats for sure.

The Dimma has a Mi16 with the mods for 230-240bhp, no rolling road yet but will come.

It must be the Rally then... I take it myself a bit with a grain of salt when it comes to that one. But sure feels like it compared to my Mi16. Give or take 10 than your choice :ph34r:

Batfink
Nice collection :ph34r:

It takes you long enough to get one project done, let alone half a dozen - you are the "Official Forum Project Mincer" remember :o

I think I would be more productive in a nice warm garage :ph34r: then again...

j_turnell

Very nice collection, im liking the Gutmann bits, rims look great, recently picked up a set myself :o

75678_10150104519371393_515351392_7632515_5540217_a.jpg

76586_10150104519316393_515351392_7632514_5472256_a.jpg

Edited by j_turnell