• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
JRL

Rarities

eddie bullit

I've got a 205 watch in the case never worn..the second hand is a little red gti!! :(

JRL
I've got a 205 watch in the case never worn..the second hand is a little red gti!! :(

that sounds very nice!

allye

I have a Rallye :D I don't care if people say its just a UK Rallye, the only way you get special edition Rallye on your V5 is to have one :(

Plus mines going to be a belter when its done.

I used to have a gutmann spoiler on the Rallye when I bought and sold it for £80 I think, I massively regret it and think it would suit the Rallyes low, wide agressive stance it will have, still on the look out to buy another :(

Yesturday I picked up a ph2 GTI speedo/clocks cowl in perfect condition - thats got to be pretty rare!

JRL

I like the rallye. I once saw a 205 rallye in white on the cover of Performance french car it had an ex btcc lump in running 250 bhp iirc. You still after that spoiler? il keep my eye out for you

allye
I like the rallye. I once saw a 205 rallye in white on the cover of Performance french car it had an ex btcc lump in running 250 bhp iirc. You still after that spoiler? il keep my eye out for you

I have that magazine, its GTI6boy's old Rallye, I think he broke it recently. I def still after that spoiler, i tried to get a kid on ebay to take his off and sell it to me - not luck suprisingly.

I posted in the wanted section a while ago, might go bump it! I'm kicking my self for selling it, i took it off when the rallye had 13inch wheels and no arches as it didn't suit it then, now though it would. Its got a real T-16 flavour about it.

JRL

I was talking to Henry Yorke the other day and funny thing is he said years ago people would chuck em away. Now people want them.

welshpug

I have a 405 MI16 :(

oh and a 205 Turbo technics 5th injector controller if anyone feels like offering me any money for it :D

JRL

I was looking at 405 mi16s last night none I could find were running :( I did see an mi16x4.

Redtop

Anyone got one of the glass moulded model 205 T16 road cars? Think all the dealers got one back in the late 80's early 90's.

Henry Yorke
I have a PTS Tie Pin.

Only time I've worn a tie in the last 10 years is to funerals though and perhaps not appropriate.

It's also a bit gay.

I can top that with a Peugeot 205 GTI Tie in grey with a stripe and I have worn it! It is a thin 80's tie that looks like it should go with a beard in a DHSS office!

I did a thread on some of the books once on here as I have a lot of those on 205's

I have Lion Club> Peugeot GTI Club> Peugeot Sport Club > PSOOC magazines and stickers. I have scanned in approx one hundred road tests and reviews etc for the 205 in the PSOOC Downloads area

I have quite a few Peugeot diecast and resin models too.

"Rare" car bits are headlight protectors, euro Gentry leather gear knob, genuine carpet mats, 205 stainless sill protectors, works PTS SL434 wheels, Gutmann badges, Gutmann harness pads, Gutmann Racing Look 2 arches and valance (semi-official options), 2 Gutmann spoked wheels, front foglight switch, green clock, wind deflector (though you can still get these new)

Baz
I'm sure I read somewhere that somebody had a working coin tray. Don't belive it though.

I have about 6, aswel as 2 Clarion HU's, a set of headlight covers, some original SL434's and probably some other rare crap.

I had the Wheeler Dealers s*itter, i mean 205. And i own a 34k D-reg 1.9 GTi, that must be fairly rare. I used to have a 33k one but lost it, i might get a 35k one soon though...

I was looking at 405 mi16s last night none I could find were running :lol: I did see an mi16x4.

Where where where? I've had 2, would love another! ^_^

Edited by Baz

Baz

And weirdly enough i have a Pug tie too. I think i got it when i used to work for Peugeot, that would make sense i guess. Not sure if i've ever worn it mind!

lfallgti

I've got the original GTI mats. Are mudflaps with the GTI badge rare?

Daviewonder

I once travelled to Skegness to buy a Metro turbo engine and the Guy I bought it off had a brother who had a C reg 1.9 gti, now that's rare!! It was a 'Press Model' can't have been many of them about ^_^

lemmingzappa
I've got the original GTI mats. Are mudflaps with the GTI badge rare?

Only the rubber ones are hard to find, the solid plastic ones are still pretty easy to get hold of.

harryskid

I've got some original gti rust but bugger thats not rare! ^_^

Daviewonder
I've got some original gti rust but bugger thats not rare! ^_^

It's a lot rarer than most other rust :lol:

Miles

Hmm, Where do I start, Most odd one has to be the 80's puffer Jacket from the old Accessory range, A Lion, All the Torque Mag's and newsletter's (I'm young really), and 2 rare CTi's

Leet205
Does anyone know about the boot tray apparently it was an optional extra with the gti but very few bothered to buy it.

I have one of these

2-Pugs
I found an old black 205 in a barn the other day, it had wierd fm badging and plaques on it. paid 200 quid for it. Not sure if thats rare or not. :lol:

Joke BTW

Ahem, for a minute there I thought you meant this one.. :ph34r::unsure::lol::o

post-86-1289465272_thumb.jpg

dale205mills

Please tell me that has been saved, why do people let cars get that way.

lfallgti
Ahem, for a minute there I thought you meant this one.. :lol::unsure::lol::o

Some people have all the luck. :ph34r:

TT205
Anyone got one of the glass moulded model 205 T16 road cars? Think all the dealers got one back in the late 80's early 90's.

Yup I've got one on my desk at work

Got a Peugeot race suit/overalls

Batfink
I once travelled to Skegness to buy a Metro turbo engine and the Guy I bought it off had a brother who had a C reg 1.9 gti, now that's rare!! It was a 'Press Model' can't have been many of them about :unsure:

Finally maybe one older than mine. I had one that was made five months before official release in dec 86

The only rare items I have are the 13" PTS alloys

Edited by Batfink