• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
kernowmafia

[misc_work] 5+years In A Garage

kernowmafia

thanks for that,i ordered them on saturday and it said 2-3 days postage,the guy has good feedback to so i guess they will turn up eventually

kernowmafia

i finally have seat belts in my car now :) and i've done as much prep as i can,i've got an MOT booked for saturday morning,so fingers crossed it'll soon be legal and i can take it for a proper drive

kernowmafia

had my MOT today,only failed on a couple of things....sticky rear drum(easy fix),rusty union on the rear brakes,dodgy rear fog light(loose connection) and red side light bulbs :lol: i forgot about them,it'll all be sorted by monday and my dad is going to pick it from the test station on monday :D:D ,i'm off into town now to sort some insurance out and then tax it tuesday,i will then be off for a proper legal drive in it,to say i can't wait is an understatement :D

kernowmafia

after having no internets for a week i thought i'd add an update,my pug is now fully road legal :D i just need some dry tarmac to take it for a 'proper' drive.....

rescue dude

Great news, well done dude. :wub: