• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
zebedy101

Gti6 Dyno Results What Figures Are We All Getting?

Baz

Thread rekindled! :ph34r:

Yeah you are right Baz its a flywheel figure. Mine made 187hp on the same rollers as Andys, theres a graph in my project thread. TOTD rollers are pretty accurate tbh, hence the seemingly 'low' figure compared to other places. But as already mentioned the mapping is spot on and at very reasonable money. My car had a pretty good base map on it, but even so i thought just over £100 for an hour and a half was really good value. I did go up with a mate though and we had the rollers for the whole morning (most of which was spent on his car!) which may have made it a bit cheaper for me.

I wasn't doubting it tbh, as i know Chris is very well regarded. (TBH, seems to be one of the only places that is from the inside!) ;)

I actually double checked this with DD UK rep today tho, and Andy's is flywheel HP. TOTD have an older set of rollers, so slightly different, but now i know how to spot it!

I spent most of sunday and this afternoon/evening with the dyno, and the other thing i've just noticed about Andy's graph/results after looking at the all day is that the power run was done in third, which is odd. Most 4th gear's are 1:1, hence that is most commonly used. Doesn't really matter or detract from the results though, so no worries! :)

Edited by Baz

taylorspug

That always happens on Chris' rollers too! He does run them in 4th though, im fairly certain mine was.

welshpug

Thread revival :D

XU10J4RS, newman PH2 cams, standard inlet and standard exhaust, standard ecu not mapped for cams, Saxon Motorsport RR, broken VSS.

15575407715_63a25f0950_c.jpg

img015 by WELSHPUG, on Flickr

15388774919_5c95d39d82_c.jpg

img014 by WELSHPUG, on Flickr

James_K

Mine from the same day as WP. Standard gti6 except for 2.5" exhaust

Scan_201410252.png

welshpug

and no cat right?

James_K

That's right, it is cat-less. Probably makes a difference?