• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Pugnut

Average Age Of 205 Enthusiasts ?

How old are you.  

559 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Pugnut

Hi,following on from the young driver thread, i'm just interested to see the average age of 205 enthusiasts since i've not been around for a year or two?

cheers, Al

KRISKARRERA

Was just thinking about you the other day :wacko: I was looking through my folder of car pics and saw a scan I did of some rolling road sesh you attended.

Anthony

Probably would have been worth splitting the age groups down further - say under 21, 21-25, 26-30, 31-35, 36-40, over 40

As the groups stand, my money is on 21-30 age group winning by a fair margin.

• Like 1

Alfie
Probably would have been worth splitting the age groups down further - say under 21, 21-25, 26-30, 31-35, 36-40, over 40

Us oldies are holding up well tho' wink.gif

Miles

Just hanging in on the 40 bracket :wacko:

Baz

Agree with Ant on breaking it up a little, as can be seen ATM the 21-30's are ahead by a fair margin, but i reckon most of us in there are 25+ tbh.

mitch205gti

31 but had it since I was 19 ;)

kate205gti

a better question might be when did u first gain your love for 205s? ive had one since i was 17 ;)

Pugnut
Was just thinking about you the other day :mellow: I was looking through my folder of car pics and saw a scan I did of some rolling road sesh you attended.

don't know what to think of that Kris :D . Wow that RR was a fair while ago! What you driving these days Kris and how the nipper?

Probably would have been worth splitting the age groups down further - say under 21, 21-25, 36-30, 31-35, 36-40, over 40

In hindsight, yes it would have been much better, but at least it gives a good idea. Interesting results though, and just goes to show that a car that first came off the production line in 1984/5 (?). 26 years later it still appeals to the younger generation of car drivers.

Roman

my first 205 gti in 22 now im 45and counting.... and still drive this rocket :mellow:

Ben_M

Had my first 205 at 17 and still got a 205 at 27

Ten good years of 205 motoring :mellow:

dale205mills

Mine started when I was 15 and got givein my first 1.6 205 gti and I have all ways had a couple round me ever since.

NOsMAN

Another for the old brigade :mellow: had one since I was 22

Richie

Had 2 GTI's, ltd edition miami at 19, now i have my red 1.9 at 25. My mom got me into them lol!

ORB

I am 29 and some months. I got my first pug when I was about 18.

Had quite a few since.

(agree that splitting the ages would have been better)

KRISKARRERA
don't know what to think of that Kris :lol: . Wow that RR was a fair while ago! What you driving these days Kris and how the nipper?

I still have the same old 405. As for my boy, that's a bit of a long story. So far as I know he's ok but recently his lovely mother decided to haul ass hundreds of miles north so I'm currently in process of court proceedings.

madspikes

I'm now feeling old! I'm 31! Bloody 31 to 40 group

Mad :wacko:

Paul_13

Owned one since I was 17, crashed it and owned(ing) 2 since :wacko:

nick

Us 41+ are doing quite well with 9% of the vote...!! Had 205's since I was really young.... well, since I was about 30!!

Nick

AJA_GTi

29 so average joe for me lol

boombang

Got my first 205 when I was about 25 I think, although had Peugeot Gti's since I was 21.

It all went a bit wrong when I moved into 205s though, never been a massive fan of them.

Guest lion_lady_lu

Had my first 205 gti from 9 months old at 28 and am on my fourth (a Gentry, coz I need an automatic now I'm old and senile!) at 50. I wouldn't want to drive anything else - although they drive me mad, so I don't know why I bother!

Batfink

I was drawing 205's when i was 16 like there was some unconscious calling. Owned one with my brother at 18 and still own a few of them at 32....

miamistu

Still in the 21-30 bracket (just!) - woo hoo! :)

Matt Holley

I had my first at 19, now on my 4th at 28