• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Richie

Daily Driver: 205 Gti

richsmells
afm free? taking the afm off cures the bouncy crappy idle ?

Running mappable engine management, or management from a later car doesn't require an AFM :)

Edited by richsmells

CaptainK
my 205 mi16 is the only car i have own and use every day with very few problems, keep thinking of buying something else but never get round to it, my ex used to also daily drive a 1.6 gti with a 405 diesel engine in it until we split up and she traded it in on the scrap-age scheme for a new Clio, a lovely little white non-sunroof, full leather interior,1.9 speedlines and the least amount of rust i have ever seen on a 205 crushed, a real shame the bi*ch!!!!

How did she do that? I thought you had to be the owner of the vehicle and thus named on the V5 before you could use it as a scrappage. :lol:

If your name was on the V5 and it was your car and the insurance was in your name etc, then I'd take her to the Police mate as shes stolen a car, destroyed private property and also driven uninsured as there is no way you would have allowed her to drive your car after a split up, so her being insured on your car to drive it to the garage would have been invalid. Good luck in getting that bee-atch for all shes worth !