• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
td_dan

[engine_work] 1.9 Gti White Engine Revival

td_dan

Weekend Update.

rite well not much happened saturday i drove round got some parts an mated the engine with the box which seemed pretty simple to do so now im a bit worried as to whether or not its done properly :ph34r: we'll see lol.

so sunday again not alot happened as i was getting my 306 sorted. The afternoon loomed so loaded up with a engine hoist and the new engine i headed down the house to put it in after a bit of faffing (no hoistin brackets) it was in and i mounted it all up and left it and im gonna be popping down in the week to start piping and wiring up.

Photo-0071.jpg

Photo-0072.jpg

Photo-0073.jpg

Photo-0076.jpg

Photo-0077.jpg.

more to follow soon.

Edited by td_dan

Rob!

looking good dude.

ye man give me a buzz and ill pop round sometime youve got my number havent you?

td_dan

yes mate i do ill let you know

Rob!

ok sweet :ph34r: ill look forward to it.

td_dan

this weekend nothin realli happened as GSF cudnt pick there nose let alone an in let gasket set so hopefully this weekend i should have it all fitted. and iv checked the wiring and that shouldnt be as difficult as i first thought.

Also got my self a set of corbeau buckets with 205 subframes for £60 and also some new legs, standard airbox setup and a few other bits for another £90

I also used my peugeot servicebox and got ALL the part numbers and prices for everything i needed and went in and ordered all that to the bloke said his job has never been made so eay lol im so nice lol.

See you all next weekend for another update. :lol: