• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
steve@cornwall

[misc_work] Another 205 Saved From The Crusher

steve@cornwall
Looking good, needs that rear lowering though but then you already knew that! :o

Front's coming up - I'm getting too old :lol: ----- Time yours was done, too :mellow:

Edited by steve@cornwall

danpug

Tell me about it...........i've just gone and bought another car to get me around for a bit.

ponz

I'd love to know how you cut that base model rear arch and managed to get the GTI trim on there.

Did you need to cut the front arches as well?

steve@cornwall

I'd love to know how you cut that base model rear arch and managed to get the GTI trim on there.

Did you need to cut the front arches as well?

Hi, Ponz! Follow the link under the pic of the car with arches fitted - thread on how :) I didn't cut the fronts, but a small arc off the leading edge would be a better fit.....I just painted the bit that showed black!!!

Having MOT ed this again this year (for some reason rear fog light wouldn't switch off despite fitting another known good switch just fitted an illuminated toggle for the test, one lower arm replacement for ball joint slackness and adjusting the rear brakes) It's back for another year!! It's done 1600 miles in the first month without problem but is now beginning to slip it's clutch.

True bargain motoring!!!!

Oh! the GTi vallence is still in the shed!!!!

Edited by steve@cornwall