• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
watford1gti

Roland Garros

watford1gti

right bit of a wierd one this,

i was up the garage working on the gti and the local bloke that picks up scrap motors (every town has got one lol)

came up to me and offered me a 205 roland garros, after a bit of a chit chat he went home and drove it down to me, its not bad, its obviosly been sitting under a tree because its a bit green round the edges,

its got 1900 alloys, pretty good condition white leather, 130,000mls on the clock, good condition under the bonnet no signs of the dreaded rot around the front panel (unlike the miami blue gti i was working on untill i got interupted lol)

only down point is there is a bit of a dent on the rear quater but would push out very easily and laquer peel on the bonnet

just wondered wot its worth, with a little bit of tlc im sure it would scrub up well

cheers matt

jimistdt

Low ball him, I presume it hasn't got T&T if its sitting under a tree? Go in at £100.

With T&T you might go £180-£300.

watford1gti
Low ball him, I presume it hasn't got T&T if its sitting under a tree? Go in at £100.

With T&T you might go £180-£300.

yeah no t&t, thats what i was thinking about £100, should i brake it tho??

im in two minds

jonnygoodhand

I'd be tempted to put a bit of work into it and get it looking half-decent. There's an original one for sale HERE at the moment, with a sticker price of £1550!

Just before Christmas, a set of original, new (still in their box) alloys were for sale on eBay for £40. Don't think anyone bid on them, so may be worth keeping an eye out for them too...

Tandoh

i want it! :D

They are getting pretty rare now so i wouldnt break it if i was you...Instead sell to me:P

BERTMAN
I'd be tempted to put a bit of work into it and get it looking half-decent. There's an original one for sale HERE at the moment, with a sticker price of £1550!

how much? haha

Edited by BERTMAN