• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
DRTDVL

[race_prep] 205 Mi16 From NZ

DRTDVL

Well this is the race car:

1988 Peugeot 205

It started life as a 1.6 gti, and since then has had a fair bit of work done to it by the pervious owner - Mark Herbert (www.racecarfab.co.nz).

Mark built the car for the 2002 Dunlop NZ Targa, and unfortantly didn't finish the race due to an accident. Mark repaired the car and then it's sat in his workshop wating for the finishing touches to be done since then. The work Mark has done is stunning! to say the least. Would recommend getting work done by him to anyone...

I went to see Mark to price up a rollcage for the 306, after 30 min of looking at the rollcage in the 205 to show me was he would do - i was sold - nice rollcage it was going to be... Mark then as i was walking out the door asked if i would like to buy the car. I took 1 day for me to confirm i could get the car (Andrea's (the gf) is no longer going to the States on holiday this year as planned), and setup a few things...

I've now got the car, and proceeding to finish off all the little things now.

The car will be used for tarmac events until i can afford the undercar protection and gravel suspension, so i'm figuring a few years off...

Currently Fitted:

TerraTrip 202 Plus Wiring (including footpedal) - does not include terratrip unit

Hydrolic Handbrake

Quafe ATB LSD

Racetech 4009 Seat (Drivers)

Racetech 4000 Seat (Co-Drivers)

Crome-Molly Rollcage with windscreen gussiting

Internal Fuel Lines

Lexan Rear 1/4 windows

MI16 engine thats been freshened and has a mildly ported head

Front Adjustable Koni Shocks and Rear Spax shocks

Custom QuickShifter

Momo Race Stearing wheel

Scaled down 206 gti rear spoiler - cut to fit and then fiberglassed up to rejoin

Sideskirts have had jack mounts fabricated into them

Oil Cooler

Sump Guard

Terraphone Professional Amplifier

2 x 6 point Racetech 3 Inch Harnesses

Carbon Interior Panels - Door Cards & Openings below rear 1/4 windows

Custom Interior Fan Toggle Switch

Custom Exhaust

15 Inch ROH Astrons

Stud Conversion for hubs

The interior and cage are painted the same exterior color except where the front of the cage has been painted black to reduce glare.

Few Pics:

th_Side-1.jpg th_front-1.jpg th_front-2.jpg th_side-2.jpg th_P1050523.jpg th_P1050511.jpg th_P1050514.jpg th_P1050516.jpg th_P1050522.jpg th_P1050525.jpg

Current List of things to do:

Fit Passengers door handle

Wait for seat rail to be modified then re-fit seats and harnesses

Check gear linkages for wear / tighten loose gear linkages

Bleed brakes / Replace brake fuild in the system

Fabricate cold air box

Paint trim black

Really good wash and wax

No doubt more things will come up

Edited by DRTDVL

DRTDVL

th_P1050527.jpg th_P1050532.jpg th_web8.jpg th_web9.jpg th_IMG_3066.jpg th_IMG_3078.jpg th_IMG_3079.jpg

The PSV thing stands for Peugeot Special Vehicals - Don't know if you UK boys and girls know of HSV - Holden Special Vehicals but it's a piss take of that...

Edited by DRTDVL

DRTDVL

All the wires have been bound in their gourps and run in a nice tidy like to where they need to go (basically only the tacho and stalks) - this was fun...

Will need to tidy a few other things like the power for the intercom wire as its now much longer than needed with it detangled, along with a couple of other wires...

th_P1050500.jpg th_P1050501.jpg th_P1050502.jpg th_P1050503.jpg

When we connected everything back up we got the two white plugs mixed up - took a good day of swearing to figure out why the passengers window and fuel gauge didn't work.

DRTDVL

The fan unit has a broken speed controller and it wasn't engaging full speed on the fan either...

decided to wire up a new toggle switch for the fans - so it's now either on or off... and it's a lovely red toggle switch which every car need - as a bonus it lights up red when on!

P1050510.jpg

The fan control board (i think thats what it's called) was screwed so got a new (secondhand) from a friends wreaked gt...

P1050505.jpg

As a temporary quick fix for alot of play in the engine i decided to add a packer to the triangle rubber blocks on the top mount. Went down to the local hardware store and got a large hard rubber plunger disc from the plumbing section cut 2 50 x 50mm squares and halfed the thinkness. This will work until i uprade all the mounts.

P1050508.jpg

Hoping to do my first event in the car next month. There is a 9km hillclimb that my friend is trying to get me to enter so i might have some action pics later.

Edited by DRTDVL

welshpug

that's a very odd shape to the rollcage, wh is it attached to the inner wheel arches which have next to no structural strength at all?

are there many rallies in NZ?

DRTDVL
that's a very odd shape to the rollcage, wh is it attached to the inner wheel arches which have next to no structural strength at all?

There are alot of local (clubman) events run all over the country. There is a few things like www.nirs.co.nz which is for people wanting national rally compition without the cost of modern cars. I was hoping to build a 206 up as a kiwi 2 car but i couldn't realistically afford it. Kiwi 2 is for cars upto 8 year out of production and under 2.5ltr and front wheel drive. It runs inconguction with the National Rally series... There is a bunch of international events with the APC and Silverfern rallies.

There is alot of tarmac rallies in the form of hillclimbs (bent sprints) both gravel and tarmac with the latter being alot more common... you would be had pressed to find a weekend in the country that you couldn't attend an event.

Also trackdays a much much cheaper than in the UK, i usually pay about 120 - 150 NZD so basically 1/2 for euros or 1/3 for pounds...

an expensive trackday is roughly 50 pounds... Thats typically the A1 GP track at Taupo.

I'm not sure why the cage is done that way, it's how i bought the car. I've been meaning to look and see if it's reforced under the arch but keep forgetting.

Edited by DRTDVL

GLPoomobile

Interesting to see you have a silicone induction hose between the TB and AFM. I'm guessing it must be a custome made hose since it's such an odd shape as standard.

DRTDVL
Interesting to see you have a silicone induction hose between the TB and AFM. I'm guessing it must be a custome made hose since it's such an odd shape as standard.

Ya we have been trying to figure that one out...

Craigo

i spotted that as well, and wondered, as ive never seen a 205 cage mounted in that position!

Pt2051900tdic

Lovely project! Massive cage!!

Where you have buy those front top mounts?

I like it very mutch

Best regards

DRTDVL

Right minor update:

Have painted all the trim bar the rear slam panel and door handles a nice satin black... althought i've now lost the drivers rear arch trim as it flew off on the drive today and i couldn't find it on the way back... =;-(

I've got a new battery to fit thats nice and slim so that will allow the co-drivers seat to be fitted into the car.

Have swapped over to clear front indicators instead of the solid orange ones..

Fitted drivers seat.

I'm going to have to do something about the heat in the car i think... after a nice long drive and full sun all day i think i've got a case of heat stroke...

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e346/DRT...ve/P1050873.jpg

Pt2051900tdic:

I'm not to sure but i can find out for you if you like...

DRTDVL

Right forgot to update this site... Sorry...

Please excuse the next few longish posts:

Update: 1 Feb, 2009

Update for work done yesterday - want thank Reonh for coming over and playing taxi and undoing the oil filter which i couldn't reach!:

Brake Fuild changed - i've not go no pedal - braking starts after you push the pedal down 2/3 the way of full pedal travel - thinking maybe a damaged master cyclinder as it looks like it's been damaged by the head hitting it.

Engine Oil and Filter Changed - I've still got the pressure problem at 80^c+ oil temp. Going to Gregs tomorrow to get it looked at. Managed to shear off a nut tackwelded onto the oil drain plug... had to the the oil change from the temp sender...

Battery Box mounted - we ended up having to mount this on an angle to fit into the existing spot as the co-drivers seat didn't fit otherwise.

Replaced Battery Terminal - replaced the battery terminals to allow the cables to attach to the new battery - got from a terminal with a bolt hole, to a post terminal.

Rotated all the tyres and stripped the free semi-slicks from a set of rims - have to give back the rims

Found (Reonh did) right rear brake pad is crumbling - so replacement pads will be needed...

Fitted co-drivers seat and harnesess

I KEEP LOOSING F!@KING WHEEL ARCH TRIM PEICES!!!!!!! F!@K IT... lost on the bimmersport drive (drivers rear) then lost anouther one yesterday. So i'm going to have to find a better way of mounting the f!@king things.

Went to fit the bonnet pins but we ran out of time.

The wheel arch is rubbing on the tyre and putting a nice little groove into it during hardish left hand turns so thats also going to have to be sorted out, i think i wouldn't have the problem with 195's on the car, but still want to get it looked at.

So i've basically got to the 18th to get the car up to a standard to be able to compete on the 22nd...

Update: 24 March, 2009

Last night got new terminals on the battery, secured the harness's to the rollbar (big cable ties), got new arch trim, thats about it...

Current list of problems:

- Suspension way way to soft

- Foot pedal m/c is f @ ked

- Hydrolic handbrake is binding on the rear brakes

- Because of above rear pads crumbled

- Massive water leaks when it rains, thinking it's the holes in the firewall for the rollcage not sealed properly (getting massive footwell 3cm deep puddles)

- Leaking around the rear 3/4 windows

- Need to make a cold airbox up that uses a panel filter so i can put the pipe back in that goes to the idle stepper motor, instead of sucking in filtered unmetered air.

- Need to get radiator header tank sealed.

- Need to roll front arches to fit tyres

- Need to sort out why when the cars oil is above 70^C i'm getting 3psi at idle instead of 30psi.

- Speedo cable broken

- Speedo dash cover missing - needs replacing - can't find one in the country at a wreakers - there is one on that damaged turners wreck that i've asked the guy who bought it to sell it to me

- Need to get arch trim off greg and find new mounting system to stop them flying off

- Fit window washer bottle / motor and connect to jets

- Need to wirebrush the rear underneath of the car and spray with anti rust paint.

The car is going into get it's Authoritry card inspection today, so hopefully it passes... Then it WOF and Rego time. I've decided i'll put the DRTDVL plates onto the race car.

This weekend i'll be working away on the car also currently the list is:

- Use cardboard to mockup sheilded airbox

- Use cardboard to mockup cold airbox using a panel filter - thinking behind this is i might put the pipe that feeds the idle stepper motor back on to sort out idle when cold, and the pod is too large then.

- Seal around rollcage and firewall - stop leaks

- Look at sealing plastic 3/4 windows - stop leaks

- See about testing anouther master cyclinder for brake pedal

- More to add when i think of them....

Update: 29 March, 2009

Another rather successful day on the car...

- Mocked up the cold airbox in cardboard and should have it made in alloy before the weekend so we can make some finishing touches to it as needed.

- Painted the door handles, rear slam panel, windscreen scuttle plate, and wheel trims

- Modified intake system to reincorporate the idle stepper motor feedline after the MAF

- Increased the coolent % in the cooling system.

- Glued the speedo cover up so that can be fitted this week

- Sealed the leaks around the rollcage bars going from the area in front of the windscreen and down to the driver/co-drivers feet area

- Painted front and rear tow hooks bright red

All the cars trim is now painted satin black, and it looks good! I'll need to go over the Peugeot and 205 badges with some silver paint and the GTI badge in red paint. Should be able to get that done tomorrow night, along with reassembling the window wiper / scuttle plate area.

Update: 07 April, 2009

Update from this weekend:

- Made and fitted heat shield for pod filter out of alloy.

- Fitted washer bottle

- Painted and Fitted new wheel arch trim

- Painted remaining gray exterior plastics

- Painted rear badges - an Alfa metallic silver and brilliant red (basically the brightest red you can get)

- Repainted tow hooks brilliant red

- Cleaned up engine by wiring

- Tested and painted ram scoop headlight

- Found and fitted speedo cover

- New wiper blades to fit 405 on wiper washer jets

- Painted wiper arms to match rest of exterior blacks

- Passed Auth Card

- Bought heatsheild blanket for trans tunnel protection

- Increased dampening on rear shocks

Also dropped the car off to Greg Kent's today and the oil pressure is FANTASTIC - solid 30psi at hot idle so it's the gauge (vdo) or sender thats gone or both that have gone kaboom... I'll look at replacing them both with a mechanical gauge later and wiring up a warning light like George has...

Other news from Greg:

- Foot pedal master cylinder is shot and needs replacing.

- Brakes are dieing... should look at upgrading from the Bendix to gurling or 306 s16 (266mm) or 307/gti-6 (283mm) as I'm going to need new a master it would be good to size it to what i need now based on the brakes i upgrade too... if i can locate some 306 s16 ones I'll put those back on the 306 and take the 307's off the 306 and put them onto the 205... although it will increase the steering weight a lot...

- Handbrake master cylinder had no free play and that might be the reason it's binding, might need to look at a new bias valve as thats also possibly the problem.

- Speedo cable looks a little too short and it's now working but might need a new one.

nothing a few grand wouldn't fix...

opps forgot anouther biggie from Greg:

He checked the gearbox fluid as it's having issuies going into first... and yes lots of metal filings so i'm going to either need to recon this box or get a second box and fix the first one....

i'm now going to have to have a think about what box to run...

DRTDVL

Update: 08 April, 2009

Photos of trackday light... (had a spare broken headlight so figured why not)

Test fitting the new Heat Shield with test track day light fitted:

th_DSC00102.jpg th_DSC00103.jpg th_DSC00104.jpg th_DSC00105.jpg

Update: 09 April, 2009

Right had a good chat with Greg and have worked out i'm look at $2,500 roughly before i can think of racing in the car.

This cost includes but is not limited to:

Gearbox (going to use an mi16 box) + associated seals

Rear Main engine seal - current one would have been fitted 6 years ago and while the gearbox is off...

307 Front Capliers, discs, and pads - all second hand

New Master Cylinder - putting this off till 307 brakes are ready to be installed.

Brake Bias valve + new brake pipe lines - although not absolutely required, it would allow easy fitting of the bias valve and removal of the factory bias valve...

Seal kit for 307 Front Calipers

New Pads - rear's definantly / fronts could try factory pads until worn...

Not in a particularly happy mood right now...

On the upside... The car will be pretty much as close to "new" as possible i think..

DRTDVL

Update: 02 May, 2009

Replaced the gearbox fuild last night. Came out dark black with lots of gray in it... joy...

Flushed the box with anouther 4 ltrs of fuild before it started to look somewhat like what was going in.

Topped the box back up just as it started to rain.

sump guard... was off to do oil change so i figured i'd take a pic...

th_sump.jpg

Update: 4 May, 2009

Took a few photos on sunday... most didn't turn out too well as i didn't have a tripod and it was kinda dark..

th_P1060152.jpg th_P1060207.jpg th_P1060208.jpg th_P1060219.jpg

DrSarty

Loving your commitment and both the expansion* and oil breather/catch tanks.

*What's it from?

DRTDVL

Update: 11 May, 2009

Failed the WOF on a few things i knew about.

Worn tyres... (have spares to throw on)

Leaking master... (will try and find a second hand one to just throw on in the meantime till i buy a new one next month)

and a few things i didn't know about

Missing cert plate for suspension (Mark forgot to give it to me - it's being couried to work)

headlights out of alignment (fixed)

Left rack end too much play (have the damaged rack from when mark crashed so will check that out out)

Number Plate lights not working. (will look at this tomorrow)

Also got my tow stickers and the Sticker plate for the front of the car for when it finally passes the WOF

so now have to try and get all this done by saturday afternoon...

Update: 20 May, 2009

Photos!

th_MG_0511.jpg th_MG_0772.jpg th_MG_0505.jpg th_MG_0578.jpg th_MG_0623.jpg th_MG_0640.jpg th_es_drive15.jpg th_es_drive2.jpg th_es_drive7.jpg

Update: 21 June, 2009

Whooo the saga continues!

On Saturday I decided that it was time to finally kill off the 306, she'd been a long and trusted friend providing many smiles... But I was time to get serious, she needed lots of work to be 100% again and it just wasn't worth it... So donor car she becomes...

So parts being stolen from the 306 for the 205...

- Gearbox, this will fix my problem with the 1st and 3rd syncro's being dead. I'll look at swapping over the Quaife LSD diff and the 1.6 final ratios that’s in the 205 gearbox.

- Brakes, the 306 was running the 307 front brakes on it which are an upgrade on the 306's... The 307 front discs are 283mm vs. the 244mm (or around that) front discs on the 205...

Now slapping the 307 brakes on the 306 took a whooping 30min....

Today we started at 12:30ish and by 6pm they still where not on the car... Turns out that my 205 runs the crap 1.6 gti front hubs, driveshaft’s, control arms, etc... and because these are different to the 1.9 205's, 306's, and 307's we couldn't fit them directly to the car. We started to strip the hubs and driveshaft’s off the 306 to see if they would fit but they are 20mm to long, whooo... now given that both cars where up in the air, wheels off, and brakes off, it wasn't going to be easy to undo the hubnuts to see if we could just use the 306 hubs on the 1.6 setup. So after a few phone calls and much grrrness I’ve got someone hunting down a set of 1.9 gti gear for the car in exchange for some 306 bits. So we had to put the 205 back together so we could roll it out of the driveway and back in it's storage spot.

306 and 205 rear brakes = identical

Now it's even more fun as the 1.6 hubs have had stud conversions done to them... and the new hubs won't! whooo more fun... So it looks like I’ll be on the hunt for a new stud conversion kit also.

The gearbox will be swapped over after it's removed from the 306 next weekend. The 205 and the gearbox will be delivered to Greg's to do the swap for me, as the 306 s16 runs a pull clutch not a push clutch like most cars... Once both gearboxes are off Greg will decide which is the best clutch to use as we don't know what the 205 has in it.

So all things working out it looks like maybe this time next month I might have a race ready car.

Rock on!

DRTDVL

Update: 22 June, 2009

Right don't know if you guys remember me commenting about the hydrolic handbrake sticking on or not, but this is what happens when rear pads are constantly overheated... Fronts are perfect with lots of life, but this is what the rears look like after 1 event and a few years of sitting in a dry workshop

th_DSC00119.jpg th_DSC00121.jpg th_DSC00123.jpg

Last Update for now...

DrSarty: It was a custom job.

Arahan

What colour is the car by the way?

DRTDVL
What colour is the car by the way?

It's just a base gray, nothing special.. i need to get the exact code from the last owner...

Picked up some new toys today...

5 x Dunlop D01J's (2 basically new, 2 1/2 worn, 1 3mm tread)

4 x MI16 alloy wheel

1 x Wilwood knob adjust brake bias valve

1 x Baker Bushes and Mounting Solid Rear Axle Mounts

1 x Black 205 Auto Bonnet

I'll be running the s16 box and the s16 final drive...

Car's booked in on monday for the gearbox and bias valve to be done...

rubyna

Looking good mate, dont know what the prices are like over there for the 307 brake pads

but there crazy ova here,hence why people tend to go down the gti6 setup. Something to

check up maybe? All the best anyway mate...

Luke..

DRTDVL

Gti-6 brakes are a hell of a lot harder to get over here than the 307 brakes...

We can get mintex compounds made for any backing plate provided we supply the backing plate for not to much...

DRTDVL

Update: Jul 05, 2009

For a giggle i decided to throw the auto bonnet on:

th_boo1.jpg th_boo2.jpg th_boo3.jpg th_boo4.jpg th_boo5.jpg th_boo6.jpg

Update: Jul 15, 2009

Right...

Picking up the 205 today after it's been at Greg's for a week and a bit getting all sorts of lovely things do to it...

List of things done:

Swapped Gearboxes:

The be1 1.6 box that was in the 205 had shagged 1st and 3rd gear syncro's, it was decided that the 306 s16 be3 gearbox would be used as a replacement box - the full s16 gear ratios would be used along with the final drive from the s16 box also. It wasn't going to net a massive benifit for the cost involved in stripping down the boxes and building a custom one. Also the bill would be much larger than it later turned out to be... We used the clutch that was in the racecar as it was a kevlar clutch with almost no signs of wear...

I needed a new clutch cable and Nick at Lionspares hooked me up with a brand spankin new one in 2 days at a very good price considering the rush...

The ATB Diff was also swapped over from the be1 box to the be3 box.

Brakes:

I bought a brake bais valve off a targa competitor i know that he had spare and had decided to also get this fitted now as it would be easier with the gearbox out to get around the engine bay. This task also fell onto Greg and his team, and involved making new hardlines to run into the car, along the trans tunnel, into the bais valve and then into the hydrolic handbrake. It's been mounted in a very easy to reach spot for the co-driver and myself so i can either tweek it or yell at the fool in the dummy seat to adjust it...

A new master cylinder was fitted (thanks to Rob for the hookup) it's a 406 none abs 23.8mm jobbie and it's all shiny and new.

Hubs / Driveshafts: grrr the curse of the 1.6 gti running gear comes to haunt me!!!! after failing to mount the 307 brakes the other week i was on a mission... these where not going to conquer me!!! so after reading and talking to a few people it was all on... It was decided that the the 306 hubs would be used. Not knowing if this would work 100% i kinda figured i've got the hubs they didn't cost me anything (from my wrecked 306) why not try... They didn't fit with the 1.6 driveshafts as the shaft dia was different. A quick call to Simon and new shafts and hubs where quickly aquired. After collecting and placing all the hubs together it became very clear that the 1.6 hubs where very different to both the 306 and the 1.9 hubs and that the 306 and 1.9 hubs where almost the same except for some places where the 306 hubs would be stronger... SO it was decided to go ahead with the 306 as they where a stronger hub, now the 306 driveshafts where also compared to the 1.9 driveshafts as a point of intrest as the 1.9 shafts needed work to be useable. The inner shafts where used from the 306 as they where identical to the 1.9 gti and where in much better condition. The 306 CV was used for the inner CVs but they where the wrong spline count and pitch for the outers, a 405 abs CV's where used instead of the 205 CV's for a bit more strength - the abs rings where knocked off also. The 205 outer shafts where used to get the correct length required for the car. So the car currently has 306 hubs, and a hybrid 306,205, and 405 driveshafts.

307 Brakes: Now as the 306 hubs where fitted there was no issue with the mounting of the 307 brakes, Rob again hooked me up with a seal kit for them (although they didn't really need it i figured while they where off the car), i managed to strip them all down but couldn't get the piston out to replace one of the rings... Greg got lumped with this task also.

They are now fitted to the car, just need to look at replacing the pads with some proper motorsport compounds... Incidently it looks like the lovely Black ROH wheels will not clear the new calipers so they will be needing to go... And an alternative set of rims will be needed to be sourced at a later date...

I can't remember what else at the moment has also been done - haha whoo go the cold...

ECU: Found a new problem, well it's been further identified... The car is not reving out to what it should be... I commented to Greg awhile back that the car seam'd like it was limited to 6500-6800 which i think i've posted here before... So it looks like if i can figure out why that is... It's a 3 row ecu from a 4wd model from what Greg remembers as he sold the engine originally to Mark. Looks like i'll need to test anouther ecu on the car to see if it's the ecu, a sensor, or the tacho... Or something else altogether... WHOO fun times... But seeing as how the car is fairly quick now... i can't wait to get the full rev range... I know Peter T in aussie does a chip for them that lets them rev to 7500 so if it's the ecu i might look at just replacing the chip in it...

Opps forgot to add section:

Greg welded a nut onto the out cv face on the passengers side to allow us to use the abs sensor hole to mount the terratrip speed sensor... looks very nice and tidy

DRTDVL

Update: Jul 17, 2009

with the aid of two dummy seat assistants, it's not the ecu... it's the rev counter...

The next biggest problem is that the car feels like it's just getting on song when the rev limit cuts in.

I'll be paying a trip the auto electrical people some day soon i think to see if they can throw a tunescope??? onto the car and we can play match the revs.

The rev counter when floored is getting to 6,000rpm and when gentlely reach redline is showing 6500 or so... not the 7200 that it should be...

I"m going to have to look at tighting up the shifter mech as there is too much slop in the throw and i'm finding it very hard to cleanly hook 3rd gear... damm you...

Confirmed that my terraphone amp will let me listen to my mp3 player throw my freshly trademe aquired touring headset... whoo i have a radio in the car now!!!!!! whoop whoop...

Update: Jul 18, 2009

Tested anouther tacho inconjuction with the 205's one and the 205's factory gauge is way out...

The aftermarket tacho was reading rev limiter at 7200, where as the 205's was not even reading 6200...

So this will step up the project of building a custom dash with custom guaging... New tacho with a remote staged shift light, digital speedo, better oil temp, oil pressure, water temp, fuel guage (needs new sender), etc...

Update: Jul 26, 2009

Righto...

A friend had a play with my spare leaver (not the short shift leaver) for the gearbox and has used some bronze pillow bushes to help get rid of the slop in the leaver... Hopefully this will allow me to find third gear...!!!!!!!!

th_gearlink3.jpg th_gearlink2.jpg th_gearlink.jpg

DRTDVL

Update: Aug 06, 2009

for a giggle...

IMG_0146.jpg

Satin Black bumper spray...

Note: Tyres with rim protectors are a bitch to mask off...

photo-1.jpg

DRTDVL

Update: Aug 08, 2009

Dyno RUN DAY!

DSC01558.jpg

SCAN0001.jpg

So once i get the rev limit extended anouther 300rpm it should be rather interesting to see what it does...

Dyno Run Video - In HD!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iizaYP5gmeA

Thats all for now...

Hopefully first event next month...