• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Oakley

[misc_work] Tidy Up In Progress

Oakley

Heres a few pics of my progress to a clean car :D

Washed and polished it last night, Debadged, A verryy good clean to the interior, Red cathalode tubes in the footwells, new gear knob :rolleyes:

I also put used motor oil on my bumpers and faded/scratched interior, came up really nice and black, then buffed it to prevent it coming off onto clothes :blink:

Started a boot build too, stripped out the lining, going to carpet it all, also fitted speakers to the parcel shelf!! -_-

f_Noplatem_c628de3.jpg

f_SPA0277m_422a558.jpg

f_SPA0275m_d819e64.jpg

f_SPA0278m_782d71e.jpg

f_SPA0279m_0113940.jpg

Edited by Oakley

dale205mills

Bout time there was a few more 205's in porsmouth, If you need any spares let me no as I brake alot of 205 gti's

johnnyboy666

i'll give you 10 minutes before your mate gets in the passenger seat and snaps one of those tubes

Oakley
Bout time there was a few more 205's in porsmouth, If you need any spares let me no as I brake alot of 205 gti's

Thanks mate, handy to know -_-

Yeahh, mates are going in the back :D I nearly broke one today when i took my foot of the clutch and kicked it :rolleyes:

They were only cheap, so when they do break it doesnt hurt the bank :blink:

DaveW

I thought them spec 205s had leccy windows?

Oakley
I thought them spec 205s had leccy windows?

Nope :( Its an N reg 1.8D

No central locking either, which is already a pain in the arse :)

Oakley

A small picture when i took out the seats, Given the floor a good clean, sorted the electrics under the dash and fitted some seat covers.. More pics when its light tommorow :lol:

f_SPA0282m_5377397.jpg

GLPoomobile

Take the carpet out. Beat the dust out of it, then vacuum it, then soak it in warm water and shamppo it, and hose it down afterwards. Leave to dry, the vacuum again. It'll come up like new :lol:

TRYNKEEPUP

nice to see your doing a good job of cleaning it mate. Taking seats out makes for much better clean up.

Oakley

Cheers guys, its alot better condition than i first thought.. Its a phase 2 with the black dash, which is what i wanted :)

If i get time tomorrow i will be cleaning the carpet as its out already, then hopefully start a boot build..

More pics to come :lol:

Mikey S
Cheers guys, its alot better condition than i first thought.. Its a phase 2 with the black dash, which is what i wanted :)

If i get time tomorrow i will be cleaning the carpet as its out already, then hopefully start a boot build..

a jetwash and a can of decent carpet cleaner will bring it up mint. just work it in with a stiff brush then jetwash it off.

mike

Dan Ingram

Take the carpet down to your local jet wash and give and right good cleaning with a hot jet wash. Works a treat :)