• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
christopher

Recommended 205 Alloy Refurbishers

christopher

My old 1,9 GTi (that my mum is driving in UK) has leaky rims and they look a bit worse for wear. I would like to have them professionally refurbished or exchanged.

Does anyone have good experience with any companies (preferably down south).

I would like somewhere good (i.e not just a sandblast and a lick of paint!! or something). These need to last.

I saw a topc on here but the guy doesn't answer his PM so hence my question..

Cheers

Edited by christopher

Last Legend

I know you've asked for good experinces but I've had BAD experince with Spit and Polish,I have heard GOOD things about Lepson's http://www.lepsons.com/index.html in gilliangham Kent, I havent used them myself but fully intend to when my need refurbing probably next Year.

Powers

1stclassalloys are superb. They recently reconditioned my magnesium wheels to an as new standard.

McDude

I used a one man outfit in Canvey Island www.jppolishing.co.uk a proper job, sand blasted and powdercoated for ~£40 a wheel. better than new.

Super Josh

Christopher I take it your Mum is still in Watford? If so, then These People are only over in Flaunden, so not too far. B)

Josh

rex

Speak to Richard at New Image in Norwich. They do all my wheel refurbs (amongst other impressive stuff)

http://www.newimage.uk.com/home.htm

01603 665650

Regards,

Rex

Rom

Whats the prefered method of refurbing ? I see some places paint, others powder coat.

Im looking to get some done in the new year.

MerlinGTI

Spit and polish are pants, they did a couple of M3 wheels for us at work and they look sh!t.

Lepsons are good but pricey. I will try and get the number of the guy who done mine (diamond cut and anthercite).

Also that Tony (iirc) guy on here does exchange ones that look pretty damn good :D

hexhamstu

anyone know anywhere in wales, or the N.E of england?

Sign in to follow this